danely85

Reaction score
Hello to all, any suggestions to make a right winger to move in channel as a advance forward? I don't want him to cross and dribble only but being as shadow....

Hello to all, any suggestions to make a right winger to move in channel as a advance forward? I don't want him to cross and dribble only but being as shadow....
You want a wide player to come inside? Inside Forward is your best bet, with Sit Narrower maybe as well.

You want a wide player to come inside? Inside Forward is your best bet, with Sit Narrower maybe as well.
And what do you suggest if I want him starting from the wide midfield? There is no option for inside forward

And what do you suggest if I want him starting from the wide midfield? There is no option for inside forward
You mean the M strata? Nothing wrong with a Wide Midfielder. It's generalistic enough that you can tweak it to what you want, including an IF who starts deeper.

You mean the M strata? Nothing wrong with a Wide Midfielder. It's generalistic enough that you can tweak it to what you want, including an IF who starts deeper.
Thanks it's helpful, its enjoyable building a own system