Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A comprehensive tactical design and match strategy guide for all FM 2010 managers.

Another fine piece of work from FM-Britain.co.uk

Explore the tactical side of the game like you never have before!
- Over 60 pages of hints, tips and in-depth tactical insight you will not find anywhere else.
- Fully explains the new FM2010 tactics creator, written by the authors who helped develop it.
- Learn to play any formation you can dream up! Even emulate tactics you see in real-life!
- Covers every touchline instruction; when exactly to use them and why you do.
- Easy-to-read format; no technical speak – completely understandable to any football fan.

SS_2009-10-30_14-52-51.png

DOWNLOAD NOW

Edit:

To compliment this guide KingEric has made a few threads which may be of some use:

Touchline Instructions: When and Why?
Opposition Instructions: Pros and Cons
Summary of Strategies

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this Sean.

Thanks.
I just read the whole thing. It's not close to being as usefull as the 09 Tactical Theorems, but definately worth the read.

Gonna give this a read tomorrow.

This is a great thing, i pretty much always organized my defence with these theorems : P

I have the same problem. Please upload this on a directlink like Rapidshare.

Sorry I don't want to host the file anywhere else as the people who put that guide together deserve to be credited properly for it.

...and we thank you so much, Sean, for having this philosophy!

It seems like a lot of people here aren't aware that in order to download this guide:
You must submit your name and e-mail address on the form at FM-Britain

http://www.fm-britain.co.uk/tactics-ebooks/tactical-theorems-10/

Only THEN will you receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox with a unique link to download the guide. Posting up your e-mail address here will do you no good whatsoever. (I'm sorry!)

I'd rather you guys not bother Sean over this download and e-mail me directly at [email protected] if you're having any further problems. Thanks!

I downloaded it fine last night. Got the confirmation email within seconds.

...and we thank you so much, Sean, for having this philosophy!

It seems like a lot of people here aren't aware that in order to download this guide:
You must submit your name and e-mail address on the form at FM-Britain

http://www.fm-britain.co.uk/tactics-ebooks/tactical-theorems-10/

Only THEN will you receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox with a unique link to download the guide. Posting up your e-mail address here will do you no good whatsoever. (I'm sorry!)

I'd rather you guys not bother Sean over this download and e-mail me directly at [email protected] if you're having any further problems. Thanks!

Cheers for the post Jordan. I hope that clears it up a bit for the rest of you.

I got mine too without any problems.There are some good ready made tactics on there too going right back to Herbet Chapman. Id of liked to see some Brian Clough and Bob Paisley tactics on there,but its an excellent guide though.

Its a really good guide for anyone looking at developing tactics.

Thank Sean...this is an amazing thing.
Since i read it, i assigned the duties and roles to players and it's been awesome. I won last 5 games in a row....everything is working perfectly...i recommend it to everybody. :D