This guide is brilliant. Don't guess at what each action in the game does anymore - read this and understand what you're doing. It breaks down each role and every touchline shout out and what the ramifications are and how and when you should use it in the game. Your tactics will be a 1000 times better for it. Newcomers who don't really understand football well should definitely start here, too.

Hi everyone

The Tactical Theorems 10 is excellent, once you understand it.

A very good read, help me set my team up with more of a understanding.

Also the new look fm 2010 is brilliant, Its easier to understand whot going on.

If you don't seem to receive the confirmation e-mail, I suggest:

1. Make sure you've actually typed it in correctly. (we've had plenty who didn't!)
2. Check your junk/spam folder - sometimes it gets marked as this by your ISP.
3. Combined with #2, if you're using Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc - put the e-mail addresses "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" in your address book/white list. This will prevent these free webmail services from accidently marking it as spam/junk.

If you have done this and have still not received the confirmation message within an hour (for most it should be virtually instantaneous), please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will take care of each and every person individually to make sure they get TT10 as soon as possible!

Gave it a good long read last night, learnt a few important things that seem obvious now and I should of known really :$

Great work again, just one question..
What type of file am I supposed to save this as?
Thanks.

im having a problem with it i have downloaded it im using windows 7 with windows media to open most things as default but evry time i click on the file it loads windows media player but doesnt open the file please help this dumbass asap lol

im having a problem with it i have downloaded it im using windows 7 with windows media to open most things as default but evry time i click on the file it loads windows media player but doesnt open the file please help this dumbass asap lol

How did you get WMP to be default for almost every file type???

Anyway, you left click on the file, and select 'Open with'. Then find Adobe Acrobat Reader and at the bottom, just to save you the hassle, tick the box at the open saying 'Use this program to open it every time'.

Then it should work.

Just got it about an hour ago, enjoyed reading the parts i wanted to read. And as someone else said i found out stuff which are quite obvious but just didnt realise it lol.

Anyone able to sort me out with a copy of TT'10? The link in the OP takes me to the download page but the email confirmation doesn't work, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Anyone able to sort me out with a copy of TT'10? The link in the OP takes me to the download page but the email confirmation doesn't work, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Craven, please e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll take care of it immediately. Sometimes the deliverability of the confirmation e-mails gets marked as spam from your service provider... just contact me there and I'll manually send you a proper download link for you to use if this is the case.

just email the fm-britain support and they will sort you out, always have for me :)

Thank you, email sent.

Edit* All sorted and downloaded, thank you once again.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried total football mentioned there?

if you dont want to get any other emails you can just google 10 minute email....and use that to subscribe.