Jackkflash

Reaction score
Hi all,

Now I am fully aware that FM likes to change it up with every new edition and I adapt, however I have yet to find the tactical foresight to at least gain some footing with the latest edition.

I do not regard myself as tactically naive but I cannot see a way around any team! "How?" I hear you ask, well I am asking the same question to my fellow managers.

Can you help me?

I am determined to manage Newcastle UTD. I don't support them but i do have a soft spot for them.

I would like to play the following formation:

Gk
RB CB CB LB

CM CM

AMC AMC AMC

FWD

I do assign roles but have not disclosed them as they do not seem to work at all.

I like a strong Central Midfield and Center Back pairing. Pace and Creativity in the Attacking Midfield. Finally Pace and Brains upfront.

So my finally plead on hand and knee, "HELP ME, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FM! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!"

Hi all,

Now I am fully aware that FM likes to change it up with every new edition and I adapt, however I have yet to find the tactical foresight to at least gain some footing with the latest edition.

I do not regard myself as tactically naive but I cannot see a way around any team! "How?" I hear you ask, well I am asking the same question to my fellow managers.

Can you help me?

I am determined to manage Newcastle UTD. I don't support them but i do have a soft spot for them.

I would like to play the following formation:

Gk
RB CB CB LB

CM CM

AMC AMC AMC

FWD

I do assign roles but have not disclosed them as they do not seem to work at all.

I like a strong Central Midfield and Center Back pairing. Pace and Creativity in the Attacking Midfield. Finally Pace and Brains upfront.

So my finally plead on hand and knee, "HELP ME, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FM! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!"

I'm not sure what you're after here? Do you want someone to just give you any random tactical setup within that formation?

You started off sounding like you are after tactical insight etc rather than just being handed a tactic.

If it's understanding you want, we'd need specifics. Specifics of issues you have, whatever it may be, relating to tactics, tactical issues in games and tactic building. This could provide a decent template: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics/350220-looking-tactical-help-advice.html

If you just want to be given a tactic, you're probably better off asking in the section for it: What tactic should I use on FM 16?

I'm not sure what you're after here? Do you want someone to just give you any random tactical setup within that formation?

You started off sounding like you are after tactical insight etc rather than just being handed a tactic.

If it's understanding you want, we'd need specifics. Specifics of issues you have, whatever it may be, relating to tactics, tactical issues in games and tactic building. This could provide a decent template: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics/350220-looking-tactical-help-advice.html

If you just want to be given a tactic, you're probably better off asking in the section for it: What tactic should I use on FM 16?

I conceded goals with conceding very few shots overall as if my defence just collapses. I have multiple on target shots but hardly score.

Another thing, If i'm going to lose to a large scoreline most of the goals come in the first half.

I conceded goals with conceding very few shots overall as if my defence just collapses. I have multiple on target shots but hardly score.

Another thing, If i'm going to lose to a large scoreline most of the goals come in the first half.
Sounds like a tactic that's very open and little penetration up front. Again, without specifics (as outlined by the link I posted) it will be difficult to give you any pointers/advice.

Sounds like a tactic that's very open and little penetration up front. Again, without specifics (as outlined by the link I posted) it will be difficult to give you any pointers/advice.

Hey you were right about being to open, i closed the width and im getting results.

Thanks

Last edited: