Tacticly struggling

matthew1702

Reaction score
if you are struggling tacticly there could be many reasons for this for me the main reasons i struggle is with tactics.

you could not be scoring enough goals so possibly need 3 upfront or you may need more creative players if so then you can either search on player search and set a minimum creativity or you could get your scout to go around looking for certain players you want him to look for.

or another reason could be that you have a lack of strenght in midfield and may need to play 5 in midfield you could have one holding cm and two natural cm and then a rm and a lm dont play them as attacking wingers as you may lose the strenght in midfield and go back to usual. this will help you dominate against poor teams and have a close game against the bigger teams. remember buy players to put in your weaker positions and not to change your tactics according to certain players.

if you are conceeding to many goals you can either put 5 at the back for more strenght or you
can put in a sweeper who can stop playes who get past your defence or just look for players with better heading, marking and tackling

do not let your morale get low and be careful what you say in your team talks also take in the advise your *** man tells you

i hope this helps :D