CraigF92

Reaction score
I recently done a West Ham save and got 2 seasons out of it before i thought i couldn't take them any further.

I beat all the big teams at atleast once or twice but always got hammered away from home. I just struggled to get the tactics right. Usually i just attacked them but is that the wrong thing to do? Is it better to just pack the defence or midfield and defend or counter?

Is there any tactics to help me away to the big boys?

Best possible thing,imo,i think it would be to create your own tactic,using counter/control or standard,choose your TI's and PI's,training and give it a go,best possible formation i would say 4123 DM Wide or 4141 DM Wide,or adjust to your team. In match,tweak and tweak,to see how it works best.
If you dont want to create your tactic,take a look at FM14 Serbia's tweak,seems good in defence.(Just a tip)
Anyway,good luck ! ;)

I recently done a West Ham save and got 2 seasons out of it before i thought i couldn't take them any further.

I beat all the big teams at atleast once or twice but always got hammered away from home. I just struggled to get the tactics right. Usually i just attacked them but is that the wrong thing to do? Is it better to just pack the defence or midfield and defend or counter?

Is there any tactics to help me away to the big boys?

Get more guys in the midfield. Play a 4-5-1 for instance. What this does is that this overloads the oppositions midfield and makes you dominate the middle of the pitch. When you dominate in midfield you will be automatically scoring goals and at the same time be safe at the back because your midfield is not allowing the opposition midfield any space.

Another is not only Tactics, but how your team responds to the team-talk. I have a *** manager with motivation of 20, he keeps telling to tell the players to play for fans at away games and it just doesn't work.