JTBowlCutD

Reaction score
So I played football manager for a bit, or tried playing it... And here are my records:

Team - Results (W/D/L)
Swansea - 1-7-8 (fired)
Chelsea - 2-6-3 (gave up)
Man United - 0-1-3 (raged)

So as you can see I am having terrible results, but I have no idea why... I make tactics and I make set pieces, and I play my strongest team for most matches, as long as they have good match fitness. I had good-superb morale with all my players with Chelsea and still managed to lose often.

I rarely change tactics, and for Chelsea I bought Hummels who was dominant in many ways. With my players, I put them in their prefered position, and make their role what they're strongest it for each player (So Oscar would play CAM as an advanced playmaker, Hazard would play LAM as an inside forward etc), so maybe these duties don't mix or something? All midfielders plus full backs had the Support role, and Torres had attack as a deep lying forward. With Chelsea I played 4-2-3-1 deep, consisting of:
Cech, Azpillicueta/Ivanovic, Terry, Hummels, Cole
Lampard, Ramires
Oscar, Mata, Hazard
Torres.

Anyway sorry for babbling, what I'm hoping you can tell me is what I'm doing wrong, and what I should do for a Blue Square net South team (thought I'd mix it up a bit). Sorry if this isn't the sort of question I should be asking, but I'm having a lot of trouble and not sure what to do...

Thanks in advance!