Tactics for FM Touch (Nintendo Switch)

pkingara

Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with a tactic on the Switch - would love to hear what’s worked for you. Can’t seem to string three wins together so far.

Also - is it a different match engine to the pc version? The tactic I use for pc doesn’t seem to work on the touch.

It'll be the same ME (Touch on any platform and full fat FM), so tactics that "work", will on any platform/version.

It'll be the same ME (Touch on any platform and full fat FM), so tactics that "work", will on any platform/version.

Thanks - you don’t happen to know if you’re able to do a logo import on the Swktch do you?

I’m 65+ hours into the game on switch. Tried loads of different saves and ALOT of tactics and can’t find anything that works even when trying to copy ‘successful’ tactics.

Anyone have any tactics on switch that work before I give up. I’m actually out of ideas :(

Has anyone had any luck with this? Seems like any tactic I try I find them all massively inconsistent. It feels more like the mobile version rather the the touch version

I've had the same problem as everyone else, I've started again around 3 and each time the same, a good run for around 10-15 games, followed by heavy losses and eventual sack. I tried other tactics posted on Forum's but they don't seem to correspond to success on the Switch.

Somehow, this week I started again (again, again, again) with Fortuna Dusseldorf and clinched promotion in the first season.

Tactics (off the top of my head as I'm at work):

3-5-2 (modified):

Will show it as a 5-1-2-2, using 3 CB's (1 BPD), 2 WB's, 1 BWM (sat in DM), 1 BWM (sat in CM), 1 DLP (sat in CM), 2 up top (AF, Trequartista).

Other tactics were playing through the middle and play from back with mixed passing, run at defence, with a Control/Structured setting.

Inevitably I hit a poor run of form, at which point I moved my DLP into AM which brought it back round, when I hit another couple of losses I hit back.

In game management if I was struggling I switched to direct passing and early crosses.

Strikers hits a combined 40 goals.

Will let you know how I get on in the top tier (surely back to consistently bad).

Cheer

I've had the same problem as everyone else, I've started again around 3 and each time the same, a good run for around 10-15 games, followed by heavy losses and eventual sack. I tried other tactics posted on Forum's but they don't seem to correspond to success on the Switch.

Somehow, this week I started again (again, again, again) with Fortuna Dusseldorf and clinched promotion in the first season.

Tactics (off the top of my head as I'm at work):

3-5-2 (modified):

Will show it as a 5-1-2-2, using 3 CB's (1 BPD), 2 WB's, 1 BWM (sat in DM), 1 BWM (sat in CM), 1 DLP (sat in CM), 2 up top (AF, Trequartista).

Other tactics were playing through the middle and play from back with mixed passing, run at defence, with a Control/Structured setting.

Inevitably I hit a poor run of form, at which point I moved my DLP into AM which brought it back round, when I hit another couple of losses I hit back.

In game management if I was struggling I switched to direct passing and early crosses.

Strikers hits a combined 40 goals.

Will let you know how I get on in the top tier (surely back to consistently bad).

Cheer

Sounds really impressive. Do you have any instructions on your Trequartista? I just can’t seem to get any striker or am to have a productive season?

Sounds really impressive. Do you have any instructions on your Trequartista? I just can’t seem to get any striker or am to have a productive season?

Only specific instruction was run wide with ball.

It proved unsuccessful anyway in the top divison and found myself 8points adrift in the rele zone, but I earned a move to Cologne and reached Champions League Semi Final and a 3rd placed finish using similar tactics, except for having an AM sat in behind a DF and AF.

I will take some photo's tonight and post them