Hropek

Reaction score
Hi, could you recommend me a VERY WEAK tactics for teams? 442 modern warfare tactics fell looking for a successor to lead the team with a very poor very poor league, but so far none of them is sensational. Please help me.:mad:

Thread moved.

On Topic: Mate, you need to give us more info. Even though the team is weak, there will be formations that are better and lesser suited for your squad.

Also, what is your expectations of the tactic. Is it to get promoted or just stay away from relegation ?

View attachment 375280
http://i.imgur.com/66vMEXN.png
Club: View attachment 375281
players: View attachment 375282
View attachment 375283
View attachment 375284
Ok, Cracovia is a team that a year ago fell from one league to two league (now returned to the Premier League, but we are talking about FM :). Cracovia is the oldest Polish football club since 1906. Now, what I want to achieve, we have here a lot of talented young people, and two high-speed helpers (Romanov and Saidi Ntibazonkiza - has good speed) and a distinctive striker (Emeka Opara - take it from a free transfer before the start of the season, and always has a lot of goals ) believe that the formation of the two attackers would be good because I would like to buy a talented young players who could play the experienced player. I would like one season to return to one league and fight for a European club after 1-2 seasons to play in the Europa League group stage, which would have the money to buy better players and improve staff training and level of training.

Someone will take the job?

Try this one. Modified the 2-5-3 Angels V2 to fit the Cracovia squad.