Liam

Reaction score
We're Using A New System For Sharing Tactics

Only use this thread for:
  • Tactic requests from foreign sites, you must include a link
  • To request a new prefix
If you're answering a request, then please create a new thread, select a source prefix, for example, FMNation, FMKorea, playgm, etc... Upload the tactic, set a title, mention the original author and include a link back to the source whilst including some screenshots. Here's an example.

You can also view tactics we've uploaded from other sites to using the below links!
To those that do answer, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have very good results with Arsenal in the first season. I use the tactif of TFF named Gladiatod with a DM and a CM, and i have not conceded a defeat since the beginning of the season. I will post my results at the end of the season. I don't brought big players because Arsenal have small transfer budget (10 Millions)

I have very good results with Arsenal in the first season. I use the tactif of TFF named Gladiatod with a DM and a CM, and i have not conceded a defeat since the beginning of the season. I will post my results at the end of the season. I don't brought big players because Arsenal have small transfer budget (10 Millions)

Where is it?

I guess he means on TFF tactics from FM19. On Fmscout have that tactic but with BBM

705a7be51eb0cdfa3c71dc3e41953db3.jpg

Attachments

• legend.fmf
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,062
11b80d63d38752a338d9916af0fa44d6.PNG

Attachments

• 무리뉴 토트넘 전술 .fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 524
11b80d63d38752a338d9916af0fa44d6.PNG

We have a partnership with FMKorea, feel free to upload them using the prefix FMKorea. :)

:love: Brilliant that the site is back and this wonderful section that frequent :love:

Anyone who tries or can upload here to try?