Someone can upload it please ?
https://www.fmkorea.com/index.php?m...count&order_type=desc&document_srl=2403820923

tactic name : knap 442 tweak

eirik.png

Downloadrequest:

Tactic name: 4-2-1-3 system v1.fmf

Tactic-link: https://www.fmkorea.com/?module=fil...91ad5fa83f9fc32aa65b90a6290793&mid=fm20tactic

7e02d64b7e036955085c34c44383550c.png

Thanks in advance!

Im actually getting really good results for this. Style of play is really nice and its really realistic to watch.
1575216709085.png

1575216744748.png

Chaps, when we pull the tactics from a site like FM Korea, can you add it in as a resource?
Hopefully it'll make it easier for people to spot and there's prefixes like FMNation/FMKorea to use :)

Chaps, when we pull the tactics from a site like FM Korea, can you add it in as a resource?
Hopefully it'll make it easier for people to spot and there's prefixes like FMNation/FMKorea to use :)

Just made one for the chelsea tactic. Let me know if I missed anything. I never made a post before

Just made one for the chelsea tactic. Let me know if I missed anything. I never made a post before
Good attempt for the first post! Though if you go to Resources > Add A Resource it creates a thread in here anyway :). Let me know on here or a DM if you have any questions!

(As of now, the "Post a thread" button in the shared tactics area will automatically redirect to the resources tactic page to make it easier)

Last edited:
Good attempt for the first post! Though if you go to Resources > Add A Resource it creates a thread in here anyway :). Let me know on here or a DM if you have any questions!

(As of now, the "Post a thread" button in the shared tactics area will automatically redirect to the resources tactic page to make it easier)

Ok thanks!

Great FM20 Tactic 4-1-3-1-1
Great FM20 Tactic 4-1-3-1-1 - Football Manager 2020 Tactics, FM20 Tactic - Football Manager 2020, in this video you can check one really great football manager 2020 tactic in formation 4-1-3-1-1. This fm20 tactic is used by many clubs and i can say that results are almost perfect. it is probably one of the best fm20 tactics till now and this is why you really need to try it. Maybe it is to early to say that this will be one of the best fm 20 tactics but for sure it is worth of trying. Anyway, check this football manager 2020 tactic and enjoy playing fm 20!

Thanks go to - NIK FM youtube Channel:

Download:

Attachments

• Super 4-1-3-1-1 za kanl .fmf
    44.9 KB · Views: 460
Anyone can upload this from FM korea?

Attachments

• The Fiend 4-2-3-1.fmf
    170.3 KB · Views: 296

You know that is actually a tactic created here by @ThePav

The Fiend

If I can have a mulligan, I would like to request this tactic from FM Korea - strikerless, looks interesting. Thanks!

If you're registered with FM Korea - any chance you can grab this one for me please? I'd be very grateful - thanks

https://www.fmkorea.com/2114829795

This is a tactic for FM19, I've attacehed it but doubtful of it's success in FM20 unless you're just doing it for FM20.

If I can have a mulligan, I would like to request this tactic from FM Korea - strikerless, looks interesting. Thanks!

And @kandersson added as a resource:

Attachments

• 4-1-4-1 ******* crazy tatic.fmf
    45.7 KB · Views: 229
This is a tactic for FM19, I've attacehed it but doubtful of it's success in FM20 unless you're just doing it for FM20.

And @kandersson added as a resource:

Cheers - much appreciated.

This is tweaked tactic I made to knap's 4231.

Attachments

• FM20WULFKnap4231Tweaked.fmf
    44.7 KB · Views: 249