Been away a few weeks, whats the best tactic atm?

Not the best tactic but it does alright. Will score you goals atleast
Thanks. Tested a bit with Salzburg (easy I know) and enjoyed the playing style. Will try in other leagues now.

OMG!! i am also blind! Can anyone report on results with this?

4231 poacher

I have no used this in 10 games with Arsenal, I am in season 24/25 and have a strong team but not as strong as you may think.

9 wins, 1 draw.

GK: Newgen
Rb: Bellerin
Lb: Tierney
Cd: Saliba
Cd: newgen
Dm: Newgen
Cm: newgen
Rw: Trincao
Lw: Bellingham
Cam: newgen
st: newgen

I have struggled in one and a half season with this team after I took the job in early March, league position was 12th. season ended on 7th place.

last season ended at 5th, around Christmas my board gave me 5 games to get 10 points. Results earlier have been all around, from good to bad.

I plugged in this tactic after I lost away to spurs in 2nd league game. I create an insane amount of cc’s and score slot of goals, goals come from st, rw, lw, cam mostly. The cm often get 6.4-6.8 rating but I can live with that with these results.

when leading I change to positive, balanced whenin the last minutes.

no goals from corner yet, cam takes it.

4231 poacher

I have no used this in 10 games with Arsenal, I am in season 24/25 and have a strong team but not as strong as you may think.

9 wins, 1 draw.

I have struggled in one and a half season with this team after I took the job in early March, league position was 12th. season ended on 7th place.

last season ended at 5th, around Christmas my board gave me 5 games to get 10 points. Results earlier have been all around, from good to bad.

I plugged in this tactic after I lost away to spurs in 2nd league game. I create an insane amount of cc’s and score slot of goals, goals come from st, rw, lw, cam mostly. The cm often get 6.4-6.8 rating but I can live with that with these results.

That's good stuff to hear! One thing I'd suggest is posting results in the discussion for it and getting some screenshots https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/4231-poacher.161823/

4231 poacher

9 wins, 1 draw.

Gonna try this now

there is a new 4-3-3 on fm korea, ronaldo 75 goals in 41 games

Very good tactic

9774a4d3b7a99f021c5dfce500bc1814.png
5aad34d6ce78ed36326bbb1cf31f6d61.png
c01769f0d7c8cfa9adfda16871044ff0.png
fd65864808f3a6c68768c4eaa448ede2.png
5e54f0308e3af0cf7dade010ef1db761.png
7826c74962046a17eec4f8f6649a1d52.png
47dec59f9413d46c016937cade6bd224.png
Guys this is the best tactic currently for this patch,I have crushed juve 7:1 with my inter team in first season,only change I have made is tight marking clicked on for two cendtral defenders,unbeaten,incredible offansive potencial,you will concede few CCC to opposition but you will always score goal or two more than opponent,its not my preference because I like not to concede much to opponent but its currently only tactic who give me wins,all.matches until now unbitten!

What is going on with this game!? No consistency what so ever man, i've never struggled to find a tactic that offers consistency, i must be doing something wrong tried most of the tactics on this site and nothing, barely score and concede like theres no tomorrow FM is dead at the minute for me :(

What is going on with this game!? No consistency what so ever man, i've never struggled to find a tactic that offers consistency, i must be doing something wrong tried most of the tactics on this site and nothing, barely score and concede like theres no tomorrow FM is dead at the minute for me :(
AGREE what have happens , no joy at all of this fm game....

Anyone tried this yet? Hereis the tac file:

Attachments

• 맨유.fmf
    43.1 KB · Views: 162
How many games do you give a tactic before you change to a different one?