What is going on with this game!? No consistency what so ever man, i've never struggled to find a tactic that offers consistency, i must be doing something wrong tried most of the tactics on this site and nothing, barely score and concede like theres no tomorrow FM is dead at the minute for me :(

Similar thing is happening with my game. 10-12 shots on target. No goals. Opponent has 3-5 shots and they get 2 goals. I have also struggled to score goals no matter the tactic. Probably best to wait for a new patch or something. This is incredibly frustrating

What is going on with this game!? No consistency what so ever man, i've never struggled to find a tactic that offers consistency, i must be doing something wrong tried most of the tactics on this site and nothing, barely score and concede like theres no tomorrow FM is dead at the minute for me :(

All gone downhill since the last update. I was using a 41221 (451) quite well before. 2 different teams, 1 in English Championship and 1 in English Conference with teams predicted to be bottom half or relegation battle, had them both in the top 6. New update comes out, Champ team just draw constantly, conference team lost every single game.

Tried all the tactics on the testing page for 10 games, conference team won 1 whilst conceding 20 shots a game. Champ team about 75% draws but also conceding 20 shots a game.

Edit: Should say I bought the in game editor to maximise familiarity for the tactic. Wingers and strikers get terrible ratings and most goals come from set pieces.

Last edited:
Guys this is the best tactic currently for this patch,I have crushed juve 7:1 with my inter team in first season,only change I have made is tight marking clicked on for two cendtral defenders,unbeaten,incredible offansive potencial,you will concede few CCC to opposition but you will always score goal or two more than opponent,its not my preference because I like not to concede much to opponent but its currently only tactic who give me wins,all.matches until now unbitten!
Best tactic for this patch.

How many games do you give a tactic before you change to a different one?
match engine doesnt permit consistent results...I have also tested basicly all tactic with few teams,playing about 25 games...Its not working,everybody are waiting for new patch..this is frustrating,there is no way to make good defensive tactic even with good team,you will concede every match at least one easy CCC from opponent,I am realy unhappy with that,I dont like to concede stupid long balls from the back no mather If I play with high,standard or low defensive line,Its incredible stupid and frustrating to watch,do not speak about other stupid things happening during the match....

Which tactic is this

Guys this is the best tactic currently for this patch,I have crushed juve 7:1 with my inter team in first season,only change I have made is tight marking clicked on for two cendtral defenders,unbeaten,incredible offansive potencial,you will concede few CCC to opposition but you will always score goal or two more than opponent,its not my preference because I like not to concede much to opponent but its currently only tactic who give me wins,all.matches until now unbitten!

If somebody will find good balance-mentality tactic without exploits, please give me a link :)

Anyone can download this one please:

Got Wolves and Watford top of the table.....not bad

I'll upload a few tonight, been away this weekend