Hello, anyone can download that?

two tactics

thx :)

Attachments

• 역습-압박-짧은패스.fmf
    51.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 빠른수비형.fmf
    50.9 KB · Views: 143
What's the difference of the 3 tactics and what's what?

Can anyone download this?

Can anyone download this?

Attachments

• 442쌍인버윙.fmf
    42.5 KB · Views: 208
I've added a bunch last night and today in the tactic area, remember chaps please add them as resources. It helps a lot and ensures they also get tested!

e7da9c97a696608714cab610ae8f1297.png

Interested in trying this one out, if someone could upload/share it here that would be amazing!

e7da9c97a696608714cab610ae8f1297.png

Interested in trying this one out, if someone could upload/share it here that would be amazing!

Attachments

• 12-13 conte 3-5-2 system .fmf
    43.1 KB · Views: 167
Can someone get this thanks....

1577792106262.png

Saw this tactic on the steam workshop. The name is a bit weird and its made by a youtuber, but its actually performing really really well for me! link to steam workshop page

It felt not ok to upload it as a resource seeing its not mine, but really curious to see it get tested!

Attachments

• 5-2-1-2 Bad Kompany 1.0 - The_Reckonist.fmf
    312.8 KB · Views: 196
Saw this tactic on the steam workshop. The name is a bit weird and its made by a youtuber, but its actually performing really really well for me! link to steam workshop page

It felt not ok to upload it as a resource seeing its not mine, but really curious to see it get tested!
With stuff like that since it's also an English site (passion4fm) it's a little harder and I'd ask him if you could post it on FMBase. It generally won't get tested without it being added as a resource.

With stuff like that since it's also an English site (passion4fm) it's a little harder and I'd ask him if you could post it on FMBase. It generally won't get tested without it being added as a resource.

Whoops thought it was a YouTuber because of the links but now that you say it I remember it’s another FM site... I don’t think there is much chance it gets uploaded as a resource here then...