Most tactics from Knap have their own threads. Check.

all i did was download that discord

click on his link

go to the tactic section found it there my french isnt great so probably the wrong tactic :)0.
MY GOD, thank you. this tactic is amazing. took over Torino in 2026 in my journeyman save. avarage team. first 12 games 9W 3D 0L Goals for; 32 Goal against :5

draw to Milan and Lazio, Beat napoli 1-0 at home and roma 1-2 away.

Dominating every game and defence very solid. also nice football.
This tactic deserves it's OWN threat

Is there no thread for the 2040_AEGIS.fmf tactic?

How long before a lot of these tactics are put through the Tactic Testing process? Also, in the tactic testing, how come none of TFF's tactics are tested? Seems very biased for KNAP...?

Is there no thread for the 2040_AEGIS.fmf tactic?

How long before a lot of these tactics are put through the Tactic Testing process? Also, in the tactic testing, how come none of TFF's tactics are tested? Seems very biased for KNAP...?

he is banned from this forum i think

Ah, makes sense I guess. Still a shame as he's one of the best tactic creators out there.

In other news, I've just plugged in the 2040_AEGIS.fmf to my Wolves season. 5 games in:

Newcastle (A) - 4-1 easy win (30+ shots)
Norwich (H) - 1-0 win (should have been 3 or 4)
Olympiakos (H) - 6-0 win
Man City (A) - 1-1 - So unlucky, my keeper made a terrible mistake costing us the win
Man United (H) - 0-1 loss. ****. Really even game. United have a much stronger team though.

Analysis so far: My Wolves team are no world beaters, they're alright. This tactic is really, really good so far.