Sorry to ask for skin on tactics forum, but this is "from around the world" thread. May i ask someone to dowload latest version of TangFu skin for FM 22 22.4. Thanks in advance :)

【TangFu皮肤】难说再见!最终章!动态版发布!【2022-03-10】 - 〖FM22资源发布区〗 - 爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛 - Powered by Discuz!
Couldnt get it, an account is needed to get the file, but the problem is when i try to set the account, i cant get past the mobile phone number requirement, seems that needs to be a chinese number.

this has been trying to open an account to get and test

This file doesn't work, can you get again?

a normal FMF file is 48kb, but this file is 18kb only

thank you but not this one. The Inter 4312 one

thank you but not this one. The Inter 4312 one

Your answer is here.

@Krovsky Hey Legend. Can you work your magic and get this one? Thanks.

1650849393820.png

@Krovsky Can you please download this one?

@Krovsky Hey Legend. Can you work your magic and get this one? Thanks.

View attachment 587108

Attachments

• (.4)말썽볼Verison2.fmf
    43.4 KB · Views: 64
@Krovsky Can you please download this one?

Attachments

• ten Hag 4-3-3 타겟.fmf
    43 KB · Views: 52
  • ten Hag 4-3-3 .fmf
    42.9 KB · Views: 46
Is there anyway you can get this one? I can download it but the file wont load into the game even though I know i have it in the right folder?

Is there anyway you can get this one? I can download it but the file wont load into the game even though I know i have it in the right folder?
If you scroll down in the comments, there is a post with the instructions in English. Just copy that, use the roles on the picture then youre good to go. There are no player instructions.

Sorry to ask for skin on tactics forum, but this is "from around the world" thread. May i ask someone to dowload latest version of TangFu skin for FM 22 22.4. Thanks in advance :)

【TangFu皮肤】难说再见!最终章!动态版发布!【2022-03-10】 - 〖FM22资源发布区〗 - 爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

I think i may have the file, try this (my Dropbox account), i tried the other Korean sites/accounts and was able to get it without any authentication:

can you get this tac:

can you get this tac:

Attachments

• Barca Rizing.fmf
    42.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Barca Rizing(Away direct ball).fmf
    42.9 KB · Views: 90