cragswfc

Reaction score
Put tactics in here from different web sites

list of tactics post #2

Last edited:
The Jurgen Klopp tactic in FM Korea is very good too.

I cant seem to find anything regarding OI in the Klopp formation, have any of you stumpeled on that?

i'm currently testing klopps, with the other one shin something?? anyway i've set the tacs and gone on holiday untill feb, i'll report back with the findings.

Done, mixed results, after 29 premier league game, Klopps tac with Arsenal finished played 29, won 21 D 4 L 4

With the shin tac, I got sacked as Chelsea boss so not looking good on that one :S

Last edited:
i'm currently testing klopps, with the other one shin something?? anyway i've set the tacs and gone on holiday untill feb, i'll report back with the findings.

Done, mixed results, after 29 premier league game, Klopps tac with Arsenal finished played 29, won 21 D 4 L 4

With the shin tac, I got sacked as Chelsea boss so not looking good on that one :S

going on holiday isn't a fair way to test, your AM changes tactics mid match etc

I've been testing a bunch of tactics from the FM Korea forums. The earlier mentioned Jurgen Klopp Edition tactics got me mixed results, though they are certainly better than the Shinyru tactics (versions 2.0 and 3.0) in my opinion. People are still experimenting and tinkering a lot.. finding out what works and what doesn't for this ME.

Whataver results you find, trash them. Don't bother posting them on here. When you holiday, your Asst Manager takes over and does his own thing. He will keep the formation, but will make is own changes/adjustments. So, you really aren't going to find out the true ability of the tactic by going on holiday.

Have you tried it? If so, with what team?

I tried with Liverpool of course. No signings. Very solid at the back and the goles came from everyone.

Mignolet

Clyne
Skrtl
Sakho
Moreno

Lucas
Allen/Henderson when fit

Lallana
Coutinho
Firmino

Benteke/Sturridge when fit.

Milner played a lot of games and he delivered goals and assists. Excellent player to have.