Plugged Bophonets Guardiola City tactic into my Man City save and in my first match i won 1-0 away at WBA, but the insane thing was my stats:

71% in possession (!) and 700 passes. Ive never had that much possession in FM (granted, I have Koke and Eriksen in central midfield along but hey).
Only 2 shots on goal though, 13 overall, but hopefully those stats will increase.

from korea,i didn't try it yet.자작전술 秀(ver.A01)___ [찹찹엔진 V2, V3, V4 TFF testing 결과 첨부] - FM2016 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

36ee10bb494a907ae22f5447a440db3b.png

http://www.fmkorea.com/?module=file...85928597&sid=bd7dfa64eefb18717492594610151f6f

39cf0894ec3bc97a420f76b720a17717.png

or you can download this engine change game?
how to change?

yeah. I'm playing with in now. more exciting matches lol

low success rate of fullback's crosses, high success rate of killer passes from central mid-field and etc.

so with that match engine, fullbacks are less likely MOM and their ratings are more realistic.
and attacking mid-fielders and central mid-fielders do more assists and will get high rating than vanilla engine.

I would link it if some people wanna use it.

yeah. I'm playing with in now. more exciting matches lol

low success rate of fullback's crosses, high success rate of killer passes from central mid-field and etc.

so with that match engine, fullbacks are less likely MOM and their ratings are more realistic.
and attacking mid-fielders and central mid-fielders do more assists and will get high rating than vanilla engine

can you give us a link to download?
how you change it the game engine?

can you give us a link to download?
how you change it the game engine?

I'll post it to my tactic thread 'suk sam 442'

and maybe a new thread. but I'm not sure it's ok to post a thread here because that is not a tactic. -0-

I'll post it to my tactic thread 'suk sam 442'

and maybe a new thread. but I'm not sure it's ok to post a thread here because that is not a tactic. -0-

thank you :)
today ?
I think his novices can be interested and if its gene would move you;)

Just gave franky's new tactic a go with my newly promoted Bolton. It's my last save and I've got them back in the premier league so I thought why not. I'm an under dog pretty much every game but I'm unbeaten so far 8 games in. Seem to get draws with the big teams and wins against lower teams.
I use the OI from oblivion

Just gave franky's new tactic a go with my newly promoted Bolton. It's my last save and I've got them back in the premier league so I thought why not. I'm an under dog pretty much every game but I'm unbeaten so far 8 games in. Seem to get draws with the big teams and wins against lower teams.

Do you mind linking that here? The OP from Franky doesn't work.

Can you share tactics plz, i don't know why but i can't download