cragswfc

Reaction score
Like fm 16 Put tactics in here from different web sites

tactic from china,they have a Live Broadcast network game between some "master class" player.一柱擎天阵 - 〖FM2017专区〗 - PlayGM官方论坛

View attachment 124767

& they name its “One pillar sky”.
google translate : “One pillar sky”,its mean “****”,that it what its mean.

TB1B8ZsHpXXXXawaXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

4222,2 CM,2AM,2CF

chicken wing v3.442/v3.4141,from FM16 still great.
i try copy all setting from chicken wing v3 from FM16.

try v3.442 with manutd,easy to get big score line like 4-1,5-2

chicken wing v3.442/v3.4141,from FM16 still great.
i try copy all setting from chicken wing v3 from FM16.

try v3.442 with manutd,easy to get big score line like 4-1,5-2

Indeed Chicken Wing 442 is still working very well in FM17. Tested half season with Spurs, already top the chart with 60+ goals. Any new FM17 tactic from the author?

Indeed Chicken Wing 442 is still working very well in FM17. Tested half season with Spurs, already top the chart with 60+ goals. Any new FM17 tactic from the author?

is that the one with AF and F9 upfront? used to like that one the most, I uninstalled FM16 months ago though so can't really reproduce it by myself, mind sharing the FM17 version?

Very strange. I am trying to reproduce this tactic, but in the PIs of WM I see in the original is Close Down More, but in FM 17 I can choose only between Less and Much Less. Why is that so? Can someone convert it in a .tac file?

Very strange. I am trying to reproduce this tactic, but in the PIs of WM I see in the original is Close Down More, but in FM 17 I can choose only between Less and Much Less. Why is that so? Can someone convert it in a .tac file?

set your TI to counter,lower clossing down,lower defensive line.Then you get PI fullbar Close Down More.
after you done all PI,set TI back.

Hi Kpsia, would you be able to upload the chicken wing V3.442 that you use in FM17 ?

I cant seem to find the FM16 version.

Somebody tried to put Eusebio V3 in FM17? Very interesting, what will be result. I would try, but I don't want to play yet without istant result.

Somebody tried to put Eusebio V3 in FM17? Very interesting, what will be result. I would try, but I don't want to play yet without istant result.

Instant Result is available. Look FM Scout please.

Also I tried. Semi-running half does not work.

I already done this thanx, i thought if it was a way to turn the tactic immediately

4-4-2 Chicken Wing for FM17

Before I say anything else, all of the credit (if this works!) goes to the original author of this phenominal tactic go to its author but here is an FM17 friendly version I have created of the 4-4-2 chicken wing tactic from FM16