No, Missing Pep Final is an improvement on the first one. 6 of the players have different roles in Missing Pep Final. The reason the author uploaded the tactic with changes was differences in the two central midfielders instructions and the two inside forwards instructions. There should be symmetry, but I don't know which of the sides are the correct one.

No, Missing Pep Final is an improvement on the first one. 6 of the players have different roles in Missing Pep Final. The reason the author uploaded the tactic with changes was differences in the two central midfielders instructions and the two inside forwards instructions. There should be symmetry, but I don't know which of the sides are the correct one.

Fair enough, that one is the same as http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ant-forums-{around-world}-48.html#post3175355 for me.

wkdsoul, the tactic in your link is the one I have downloaded, but there have been changes in the tactic since that post.

Hey everyone,

Do you know if there is a way to register to fm korea without asking everytime here?

Thank you