cragswfc

Reaction score
Like fm 17 Put tactics in here from different web sites

I'm working on adapting Demolisher from 2017 to 2018 for my liverpool save, so far results are mixed.

Just for the sake of trying some new stuff. No OIs and no set pieces are set :)

2680290-20171027-0nN2so.png

Ok thanks, it just looks different, that's why I wasn't sure where it came from.

What changes did you make from the original tactic?

None i did try to adjust Complete Forward to F9 and DLF but Chances Created and Finshed both went down. i admit sample pool was really small only 2 games each.

Has anyone found a well working tactic so far? I'm having quite the trouble..

Got a couple of variations looking decent but still early. Will post them tonight hopefully.

Zyndar tactic looks good so far for me... I Took manchester united (no transfers) and beat real madrid in euro super cup 3:0 and beat chelsea at first home game 1:0... by the way managed to beat Bayern in friendly 3:0 (with 2nd team) more results will post later today...

I threw together a basic 4231 last night with next to no in depth instructions or set piece set up and smashing teams with Utd. Including Bayern, Madrid, Barca, Spurs in pres season and super cup.

Zyndar tactic looks good so far for me... I Took manchester united (no transfers) and beat real madrid in euro super cup 3:0 and beat chelsea at first home game 1:0... by the way managed to beat Bayern in friendly 3:0 (with 2nd team) more results will post later today...

Yeah, I gave it a try now and it's working great. Playing with Malmö FF in the swedish top tier and they're the best team by far, so its quite easy. The real test starts now, qualifying for the CL! Wish me the best of luck, I'll need it.

Can't get the striker to produce really, the wingers (IFs) and the midfield are working wonders but not the st.

Where is the zyndar post... Would like to look at it and download it.

Just for the sake of trying some new stuff. No OIs and no set pieces are set :)

2680290-20171027-0nN2so.png
Two games in with Spurs; 3-0 home win against Newcastle and smashed Arsenal 4-1 away. So far so good, Mezzela position is by far the most effective for me with Dele Ali getting goals in each game