Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I just don't get it... why do you say that this is the best underdog tactic but you tried it with the strongest team in the leagues Rosenborg ( predicted 1th ) :)

Or maybe I'm missing something here?

He won CL with them.

What he said :D

Rosenborg is definitely the best team in Norway, not by a landslide these days though. But should still win the league. I still feel like we won the league way to easy though.

But yea, winning the CL with them first season with players of 120-130 ability is crazy. I think I did it 2nd season with one of the broken 3 striker tactics in FM2017, but I feel like this is better. The tactic just feel so balanced. Played it with Man Utd to (I know, not a underdog) and we didn't lose all season in any competition and conceded 12 in 38 league matches (I know, Knap did better with just 8 conceded with them :p). It just feels like a completely balanced and slightly broken tactic to me, but it might just be that the game is THAT easy this version.

What he said :D

Rosenborg is definitely the best team in Norway, not by a landslide these days though. But should still win the league. I still feel like we won the league way to easy though.

But yea, winning the CL with them first season with players of 120-130 ability is crazy. I think I did it 2nd season with one of the broken 3 striker tactics in FM2017, but I feel like this is better. The tactic just feel so balanced. Played it with Man Utd to (I know, not a underdog) and we didn't lose all season in any competition and conceded 12 in 38 league matches (I know, Knap did better with just 8 conceded with them :p). It just feels like a completely balanced and slightly broken tactic to me, but it might just be that the game is THAT easy this version.

with Man U did u play by instant result ?
just change from attack to balanced ?

with Man U did u play by instant result ?
just change from attack to balanced ?

With United I didn't change anything (just played on Attacking like it is) - but yes, with instant result to. Don't think Knap uses Instant Result though, and he frankly had even better results with Man Utd with the tactic, so not sure it matters.

Played 10 games with Chelsea and didnt saw anything special in this tactic, also my poacher scored only 4 goals. I know that Morata isnt Ronaldo but still i expected goal per match

Yeah I briefly tested with Torino, Belotti got 4 goals in 8 matches as P which isn't that bad but nowhere near those numbers, and general feel of tactic didn't really impress me. Though tbf I think current ME isn't very striker-friendly.

Played 10 games with Chelsea and didnt saw anything special in this tactic, also my poacher scored only 4 goals. I know that Morata isnt Ronaldo but still i expected goal per match

Was that the attacking or defensive tactic?

Anchor version of Knaps Volante from here: https://community.sigames.com/topic/451144-fm-19-mm-volante-4222-knap/

Best underdog tactic I've tried since the CM days of Diablo I think - no comparison though, Diablo was broken, this is just good.

Instant result every match - changed mentality to Balanced (it's attacking by default). No other changes. Assistant doing everything except individual training (which I just set to the position and role of the tactic).

I feel this Anchor tactic can be a little OP at easier levels. Left it as is.

View attachment 31712

Whats wrong with LOGIN on FMKOREA?

입력하신 아이디의 사용이 중지되셨습니다.

로그인을 1회 시도하였습니다.

15회 시도하면 차단됩니다.

this error

입력하신 아이디의 사용이 중지되셨습니다.

The ID you entered has been disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.