Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's literally at the top of this page, if you bothered putting in some effort and reading the thread.

Sorry that you’re so butthurt that I couldn’t be arsed, hut thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My game updated to 19.3.0 and I am already at 6th season so I have two questions please. 1) This save that I play now will be updated or I have to start a new game? 2) I need new tactics now or it's okay with the old ones?
(please tell that I don't have to change my tactics :(:(:(:()

My game updated to 19.3.0 and I am already at 6th season so I have two questions please. 1) This save that I play now will be updated or I have to start a new game? 2) I need new tactics now or it's okay with the old ones?

save will be updated to the new ME. and probably depends on the tactic

They have fixed throw-ins and corners, so if you have a tactic which was scoring goals from the throw-ins / corner cheat; this has stopped.

They have fixed throw-ins and corners, so if you have a tactic which was scoring goals from the throw-ins / corner cheat; this has stopped.

Try the throw-in setup TFF has added to his updated tactics, not as good as before but still kinda works!

No no I never used tactics with set pieces exploits. Except that the old tactics are okay with the new ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.