Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE going to win scudetto with bologna?
tactic is a tweak of TFF conqueror and Sir Goalalot credit to this guys... and credit to me:) for steeling other peoples ideas hehe

Having a ball using only 4141CONTROL. Just Beautiful. I think I will start the first "serious" save with FMT19 using this tactic, and will post some ss later. Great work!

Any OP 3 striker tactics where the strikers get absolute numbers?

tweak of gladiator
control away, attacking home, counter only away against top 4

View attachment 14907View attachment 14906View attachment 14905

3rd season finished, we won back our scudetto, lost in CL in 1/16 to Man UTD.
as You can see on the SS i brought chiesa and barella which where our biggest investment all the rest is middle class players like santon or stepinski and original bologna squad.

home control or attacking only against bottom teams
away counter or control against bottom teams

View attachment 1201341View attachment 1201342View attachment 1201343

3rd season finished, we won back our scudetto, lost in CL in 1/16 to Man UTD.
as You can see on the SS i brought chiesa and barella which where our biggest investment all the rest is middle class players like santon or stepinski and original bologna squad.

home control or attacking only against bottom teams
away counter or control against bottom teams

With the new patch and this tactic

Having a ball using only 4141CONTROL. Just Beautiful. I think I will start the first "serious" save with FMT19 using this tactic, and will post some ss later. Great work!

Hello where is this tactic 4141control?

What tactic?

DO you use the TFF tweak with de Defensive WingMidfielders and Work Forwards or do you use the 3 Controls tactics?

yes gladiator tweak with def wings and pressing forwards

Hey WhiteEurope, shouldn't we judge according to the Media Predictions?

u can do that too, i watch the league position. most teams from the bottom plays defensive or counter so i want to atack them, and if top teams want play atacking against me then i go counter.

yes gladiator tweak with def wings and pressing forwards

Nice, i'm playing with this tactic too, better felling than the original.

Do you change the individual training to the new roles of this tactic or keep the TFF instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.