Reaction score
Alright lads im in my 4th season with Newcastle and I think the two tactics I use have stopped working, I know this happened with tactics in FM14 I just wanted to know if anyone has the same problems? I have tried Team Cohesion and Teamwork training and it didn't help at all. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

There's always a reason why tactics "stop working". More info would really help. Post the tactics and what the issues are.

Did you win any competitions last season that you haven't before, causing your reputation to increase?

There's always a reason why tactics "stop working". More info would really help. Post the tactics and what the issues are.

Did you win any competitions last season that you haven't before, causing your reputation to increase?

Not sure how to post the tactics but they were : FourTwoFour and thedudenonleaguetweak of v6 shark

I played 3 seasons altogether with Newcastle finishing 3rd, 2nd and then first last season winning the league and the FA cup double. But now the whole team is playing badly, star players that were performing for seasons are terrible almost every game.

The defence looks leaky every time and opponent goes forward the midfielder's cant pass to save their life's and all three of my strikers are being slammed in the media for goal droughts. Just don't know what has gone so wrong from being an amazing team last season. Currently sitting 8th this season on a 4 game losing streak in the league. Any more information anyone need just drop me a message and I'll try and help.

In that case, the best advice I can give you is to download a different tactic.

I was using 4-2-3-1 system in fm14 and was a huge success in alla teams and when i started fm15 i saw that the tactics i was using previously weren't working and i then i reverted my IF to support and and i saw that in fm 15 your wingers or IF must be in support duties in order to provide cover defensively because if no teams are overloading your wings and in fm14 was not the case

You start with a good... strong tactic, that tactic results in your over achievement. FM decides that it is a one season wonder and you maintain the same reputation, maybe improved a little, once you consistently remain there or continue to improve FM decides you are a team to be reckoned with and then your reputation is higher, teams go more defensive against you... it becomes harder to win unless your team strength grows with your finances.