Mike752

Reaction score
I have started as manager of real madrid. I dont seem able to win any matches i either draw or lose and i am doing very poorly in the league. I am using tugs training so that shouldnt be the problem. Any help on tactics would be appreciated? And also team instructions.

My team is currently

.............................Casillas.......................
S Ramos .......Cannavaro ......Pepe........ Heinze
..............................Diarra...........................
.............Van de Vaart.......... Arteta...............
Robben ..............................................D silva
..............................D villa..............................

robben and silva have attacking arrows forward, van de vaart and arteta have them forward to. Diarra has a defensive arrow.
Any help please?

maybe you can play 442

..................Casillias
Ramos.....pepe......Cannavaro.....marcelo

robben.....sneijder.....diarra........d Silva

..............Huntelaar...david villa

use sneijder as your playmaker, Real Madrid are a very attacking side so play short high tempo game and play huntelaar as target man and to get him to bring players into the game by flicking headers on or holding defenders off and etc and get david villa to play on the shoulder of the last man and get him to make foward runs and tell him to run with ball.

also high creative freedom and give an 'free role' to sneijder and give diarra less creative freedom and get him more disclplined to stay back and support the back four to stop leaking goals.

ok Gatid
last 5 games these are my results
win 4-1 against olympiakos (champ league)
win 3-0 against getafe
win 6-1 against some small team (cup)
lost 1-0 espanyol
drew 1-1 athletico
in last two games i was quite poor

ok Gatid
last 5 games these are my results
win 4-1 against olympiakos (champ league)
win 3-0 against getafe
win 6-1 against some small team (cup)
lost 1-0 espanyol
drew 1-1 athletico
in last two games i was quite poor

well, thats a good start lol

nah you drawing with athletico madrid is quite a decent result since you are mega rivals..

keep it up.

Well now its gone down hill again.
I just can't win in the league i lost 1-0 to almeria and 3-2 to sevilla
but in champ league i beat psv 1-0 and partizan 6-0 makes no sense my team just play bad in the league for some reason.

maybe your should check your scout reports for your next opponent and see where their weaknesses are then tweak your tactics to play to them.

LOL no offense but if you can't win games in the spanish leagues your beyond help...

always play a slower tempo in leagues like spain and italy and short passing and play attacking but not totally gung ho if you get what im saying. play 4-4-2. with a MCd in your midfield to help out the defence, don't play with loads of width away from home

my formation works a treat with Betis.....

----------------------------------------Ricardo-----------------------------------

---Right Back-----------------------Jorge Andrade(CB)-------------------Left Back

-------------------------Emerson(DM)--------------Capi(DM)---------------------

----------------------------------------Emana(CM)-------------------------------

---Sergio Garcia(RW)----------------------------------------Mark Gonzalez(LW)---

----------------Edu(CF)-------------------Kikin Fonseca(TM)----------------------

I play defensive counter attack, but it works with attacking team instructions aswell. Just set your two DM's arrows going back and then as stated in earler posts decrease their creative freedom and set them as defensive.

I was **** at the start of the season, stuggling in a relegation battle, but i switched ot this, and now im looking for a top 6/7 finish, even though my team is naff. Highlight was beating villareal 5-1. board loved it!