*****Tactics I. AM. POSSIBLE **********JASSAR

Solid at the back but it doesn't score enough (well for me...) :(

Montpellier, not a very good team but still it could win 4-0, 5-0 or more vs very bad teams of Ligue 1 but it doesn't (cause Montpellier has very bad defense but Cabella is a very good AMC and Belhanda/Mounier are really good wingers)

Montpellier, not a very good team but still it could win 4-0, 5-0 or more vs very bad teams of Ligue 1 but it doesn't (cause Montpellier has very bad defense but Cabella is a very good AMC and Belhanda/Mounier are really good wingers)

Okay
I will see what I can do to make attacking more lethal . Have u noticed any bad points about attacking

4-2-3-1 is very hard to be implemented correctly compared to a 4-4-2 or any of its variants. From my experience I think because the way the ME work is so easy to neutralize a lone striker unless you have someone with incredible stats like Messi or Neymar. I personally gave up on any of the 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 variants unless I'm playing Barca (LOL Messi).

4-2-3-1 is very hard to be implemented correctly compared to a 4-4-2 or any of its variants. From my experience I think because the way the ME work is so easy to neutralize a lone striker unless you have someone with incredible stats like Messi or Neymar. I personally gave up on any of the 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 variants unless I'm playing Barca (LOL Messi).
yes exactly ...i know i use to have the same problem with 4231 ,but after weeks of tweaking i made this tactics ...works good for me

With the original I was conceding far too much goals, but with the update there is a little bit of improvement and have been conceding less, only problem is my striker never seems to be able to score?

With the original I was conceding far too much goals, but with the update there is a little bit of improvement and have been conceding less, only problem is my striker never seems to be able to score?
okay that a good note for me will work on it ..