ne0i

Reaction score
Im a new member of these forums, but i've been following tactics on here since Fm2012 and have to say some have been a massive success for me. However, in this years game, there have been many tactics which others have been having alot of joy with, even in the 14.2 patch. Ive noticed, not only have these people been having them with big teams like Man utd(very common) or Real Madrid. Not many try these tactics with teams in the championship/league one. What tactic is the best for this patch! its ******** my head up!!!

Nothing is the best with this patch. Hideo Kojima has been directing this game and turned it on "European Extreme" permanently.

Try this tactic, but with the following changes: remove Offside Trap, select Work Ball Into Box. It worked quite well for me with Yeovil Town (predicted to finish last in the Championship).

Against stronger teams (almost all of them), I'd also select Play Narrower and Drop Deeper, and choose the mentality that works best for you (usually Control or Attacking for me).

View attachment 438718