jimmy1984

Reaction score
Hi, I am playing as Gosport in Skrill south done 2 seasons and just survived yet my team is now fantastic and still struggling i have tried so many tactics on here with no joy attacking is fine i score loads but i cant crack the defence they get pulled all over the place no matter what i try... playing deep playing high closing down dont close down all combinations and i just cant get anything to solidify them i am losing so many game 4-2 5-3 i've even got a good few 5-4 and 6-4 i need to stop shipping goals anyone know a good tactic for these lower league teams or can help me set a strong back line

Deep line with Stopper and Covering defender. Tight Marking and Stay on feet. Try a Rigid Attacking style with Route One and everything in instructions selected that means getting the ball into the box. Of course a Target man is almost essential for this to work but there aren't many non league teams that dont have at least one in the squad. Ive just won automatic promotion with Mansfield using a similar style having been tipped for relegation. Its not pretty but its very effective.