neilyboy2002

Reaction score
I know the new patch is only a few hours old, but has anyone found a tactic theyv'e had particular success with so far? I've tried a few 4-2-3-1 tactics which seem to work!

Umm.. try the tactic downloads on here. They all work still and have the same effect I should imagine.

I was benfica and used a tactic i seen Rafa Benitez use against Unirea the other night, found it really effective.

But, on the new patch, they have made changes to the 'Match Engine' so really most of the tactics, for 10.2 and 10.1 will not work.

The 4-4-2 tactics will i think, but i am not sure most of the others will.

I've managed to transfer all my tactics and all work fine. Maybe it's my game being strange.

Apparently the default tactic works wonders? There was a thread the other day.

I`m using the new patch with a tactic i made for 10.2 and watch this : First game of the season

View attachment 43150

It works even better on 10.3

Only one problem tho - the 3d it`s different , i can`t watch my games anymore , even in 2d it`s shaky .... anyone got the same problem ???

Last edited:
tactics rarely change drastically patch to patch,they just tweak things like the one on one bug in 10.2. as long as your tactic wasnt reliant on an exploitation of a flaw in the match engine in 10.2 then it should be fine for 10.3

- Fixed keepers having unrealistic reach at point blank range

Out of all the changes to the match engine, thats the only one you should look at. Now your tactics from 10.2 should work fine. The most annoying thing ever when my Striker gets his shot saved prom point-blank range from a poorly-rated goalkeeper.

any tactics that created good chances in 10.2 will see a lot more of those chances being converted in 10.3, how much more will obviously depend on how decent your strikers are

I fear this is the end of my Toulouse tactic as I was relying on a really solid defence and a swift counter attack and I never had more than 3-4 CCC and usually converted the lot. Top of the league 25 games in so this patch will probably have a negative effect on my tactic. I was going to upload it once I had covered all the flaws with it. I say this because my first game in the new patch was a 2-0 home defeat and we were hammered to shreds by a team in the bottom half of the league