Nifeman

Reaction score
Hi people,

Im just wondering is anyone having the same problem as me with the tactics not performing well as much the creators make it out to be? Ive only had success with one tactic and that's the Rock Classic, however ive used the following

Mr Hough ft Mr Lagvatn, Brobs ultimate 4-3-3, Mr langvatn 2-5-3 angels v2 and many many more.

Its ending up as me getting the sack or performing below expectations.

I follow everything they tell me to but just does not seem to work.

This years FM seems to be much harder then the previous ones.

Very few tactics can make up for neglecting man management, squad building, uisng the players to their best etc. By this, I simply mean that unless really understanding the approach, its not really meant to be " working". After all, not all approaches suits and gets the best out of every team, just like it doesn't in real life.

Very few tactics can make up for neglecting man management, squad building, uisng the players to their best etc. By this, I simply mean that unless really understanding the approach, its not really meant to be " working". After all, not all approaches suits and gets the best out of every team, just like it doesn't in real life.

Okay, could you explain that abit more? As I always praise my players or talk to the players who havnt performed. I try to get the fluidity up specially during pre-season.

The effectiveness of a tactic majorly comes down to the type of squad you have under your control. In finding a winning formula I recommend that you examine every member of your squad carefully to try to determine what kind of tactic would suit the whole team, in other words try a very hands-on approach until you eventually inculcate your style of play onto your team. Good luck!!

Okay, could you explain that abit more? As I always praise my players or talk to the players who havnt performed. I try to get the fluidity up specially during pre-season.

Give me a team that you normally fail with( and with what tactic) and I will provide some examples

Reading - 4-3-3 Brobs17

I would say that this formation simply does not suit reading.
You are playing with 3 Central Forward so here you need atleast 4 really good ones that complete each other. IMO, Reading just have 2 Forwards that are up for it.

As you don't have any wingers, the fullbacks need to be of better quality an here, yours are not. This means that they won't be able to provide a threat out wide as well as risking being overrun out wide when the opponents attack.

This means that you are not only unable to use te strengths of your team, but you are also not able to play to the strengths of the tactic.

For me, I would probably use 2 or one FC along with wingforwards in the first season and build from there.