Tactics - problem on Fm2010

Afcwimbledon2

Reaction score
I have this annoying problem with tactics on FM 2010 - if I leave my tactics the same as the game before, despite winning the first - I get thrashed game after game after game.

Any suggestions other than getting 40 odd tactics?

As in real life, on FM you can't play several matches without doing a slightest change to your tactics. Usually you can do without changing the formation but slight tinkering with the Defensive line, tempo, width and time wasting sliders is a must. Go to your Pre-match meetings and some changes based on the info your staff gives you. And don't forget the opposition instructions.

give up :p , no im joking, i have the same problem and was going to make a forum but haven't a clue how! due to me just starting this :L

You have to take in many factors. Pitch condition, Size of pitch. Fast opposition strikers. Weather. Its not just choose a formation anymore you have to make adjustments each time.

As in real life, on FM you can't play several matches without doing a slightest change to your tactics. Usually you can do without changing the formation but slight tinkering with the Defensive line, tempo, width and time wasting sliders is a must. Go to your Pre-match meetings and some changes based on the info your staff gives you. And don't forget the opposition instructions.

Ok Corvette - currently I'm using a really odd symetric formation from FM 10, and a Brian Clough formation hosted on here.