lxl Ra lxl

Reaction score
I just started playing the demo, to know if i want to buy FM15 when it's on steam sale.

I'm just having a little problem. In the previous FM's in the tactic screen it'd appear next to the players on which places they're comfortable playing. I can't find that option now.

It's so much easier, because then i can see in 1 moment who plays where and put them at their position instead that i have to learn their names and positions by heart.

I dislike using the selection screen, where i can see their positions, because i think the tactic screen gives alot more information.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm still not sure what you're asking/looking for?

I want to see on the tactic screen next to the players names what positions they're used to play on. Like are they used to play CD, CM etc.

the greenness of the star suggests their proficiency in the position. The circle around it is their suitability to the role. That's quite a lot more than was the case in previous versions. You can always select the team from the selection screen in the squad and pick from there. Also, from the tactic selection screen, the 'i' next to their names can be hovered over, showing you their ratings and positions.

If I understood the question correctly you would like the players' preferred positions to be displayed on the tactics screen. I can't remember but I guess the positions weren't there by default so I must've added them manually.

Selection Info > Custom > Customise Current View > Add Position (General)

Hope this is what you were looking for.