Reaction score
Wasn't actually sure where to put this, but I have a question as it relates to the new Tactics screen in FM15.

As I remember, in FM14 when you went to create a new tactic, you could actually look at your team on a pitch, and slot players into your formation that way.

I'm not sure if this feature has been removed or not, but was hoping someone could tell me.

Look at the sidebar on the left, and click tactics? I think that's what you're asking

Wasn't actually sure where to put this, but I have a question as it relates to the new Tactics screen in FM15.

As I remember, in FM14 when you went to create a new tactic, you could actually look at your team on a pitch, and slot players into your formation that way.

I'm not sure if this feature has been removed or not, but was hoping someone could tell me.

I think that's what you're asking
o.png

View attachment 225219

Basically, this is my Tactics screen. Normally, there would be a pitch on the right hand side, but there isn't.
I was wondering if someone could perhaps tell me why?
I may have worded it somewhat strange before.

Thanks.

Could it have anything to do with your screen resolution? Cause your screenshot looks a little clamped