kiffe

Reaction score
Hi I have a question, if this thing is common, that tactics stop working all of the sudden?. I have played with Udinese and used the same tactic for 2 seasons, it went fantastic, and now that I finallly bought some dream players for some positions, the tactic have totally stopped working...

I mean agains week teams that I used to beat easily now I get outplayed and so on.

The question is do you need to change the tactic completely because the oppostion teams have "learned" your tactic?. or can it be as effective as it was at its best?

I know about the team geling togheter factor and so on, but that shouldnt be any problem, I have a large base of players whom been at the club for long time that I use in the XI.

tactics dondt stop working, but you must learn that teams will be more defensive against you

Hmm I have noticed this several times with the tactics... ?. Dont know about the defensive play against me, I mean I played well against teams with big reputitions earlier also and now It just doesnt work.

As for the defensive plays? what is the cure?, what can I do, I aldready play offenive as ****

Hmm I have noticed this several times with the tactics... ?. Dont know about the defensive play against me, I mean I played well against teams with big reputitions earlier also and now It just doesnt work.

As for the defensive plays? what is the cure?, what can I do, I aldready play offenive as ****
of course it works against the big team you dont have to break them down, against the small teams you have you be smarter,control the ball, pick them open.

the game doesnt break tactics. lack of flexibility breaks tactics