daisuke

Reaction score
In the recent FM that has been released Chelsea was doing my head in. It is sooooooo hard to win against them that I'm even thankful if I get a draw. Now in FM15, it's Man Utd. Falcao and Van Persie are tearing my defence apart. I started a new save and they are unbeaten with Falcao and RVP topping the goalscoring chart. This is the first time I saw AI team totally dominate the league. What tactic should I use against them? Especially in away games. I'm Liverpool btw using 4-3-3, lone striker.

I’ve noticed that in FM 2015 Man Utd often uses narrow formations so it can be a good idea to play wider against them, exploit the flanks and maybe also look for overlap in more attacking approach. Generally you should avoid going to battle in the middle against them because they seem to be strong there.

Of course except all the above possible tweaks you should have tactics which is already good but I guess you’ve got one because it’s only Man Utd that’s causing problems.

However, even with the best team and tactics it will be still difficult to win against them at Old Trafford. It seems to be one of the most difficult away fixtures in FM 2015.

I think that generally it is easier to rely on an attacking approach: to score more than them rather than make them score less because usually they keep scoring no matter what you do.

Sorry if my English is not very good.

Last edited:
Try showing their full backs onto weaker foot if they play narrow it then congests the middle for them and you can hit them down the flanks !