TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Reaction score

Welcome to the Tactic & Training Bible !

Here you will links and some short descriptions to the threads found in the Tactics & Training Section. The threads will be divided into the following subject

Help threads
- like how to download a tactic, a thread for small questions etc
Guides
- Like the guide explaining about how set pieces or players instructiosn work
Discussion & Workshops
- How would you set up a certain style of play or what kind or marking system works best and under what cicumstances
Team Threads
-How to play a certain team/squad
Training
-Will any of our training schedules up for download bring you success ?
Tactics
-Uploaded tactics sorted by formation along with a small description in the spoiler

If you find that a thread is missing and deserves to be linked to or if you would like to see more categories, dont hesitate to speak up .

Enjoy the reading
!

HELP THREADS

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ining/83301-i-have-small-question-thread.html
Instead of starting new threads, please put your small question in here.

A small question is in my definition a question that has a straight answer, a question that there is no point in having a discussion about when one has provided enough information about the problem. If you feel that you want to brainstorm around a subject you have doubts about, feel free to start a thread about it

Please note that this is the tactics & training part of the forum so if you have anything that relates to graphics, players or if you are wondering if your computer is good enough to run FM12, don't hesitate to ask your questions in those parts of the forum instead.

GUIDES

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ing/86239-brief-history-football-tactics.html
A brief history of football tactics:

In this thread I want to be able to give a brief history of football tactics throughout time and how they have evolved: from the 2-3-5 pyramid, to the WM, to our modern day 4-3-3’s and 4-4-2’s. Hopefully people will find it interesting and will be able to try and recreate some of these tactics into FM.

In the beginning so to speak football had no tactical structure like today, the first organised games that were played with only feet (and not hands as well) were similar to the games of football you play at school- 1 at the back, 3 in the middle and 7 up front....

The Pyramid:
The WM
Hungary 1953
:
The Great Brazil sides of 1958-1962:
Catenaccio-
England 1966
Total Football

Zona Mista

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-managing-devils-manchester-united-guide.html
Raikan007's Manchester United Guide Fm12:

143171d1299848248t-angels-approach-dealing-devils-manchester-united-guide-manchester_united_fc-new-logo.png
Background and start of Season expectations:, Club facilities and Overview:, Manchester United squad and tactics:, Manchester United squad and tactics:, Manchester United tactic by Raikan007

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ailed-explanation-player-instructions-pi.html
*Credit to guidetofootballmanager.com website
*a bit long but definitely useful in making tactic.

Detailed explanation on Player Instructions (PI)

Default player instructions are set by your general strategy and playing style as well as each player's role and duty. Selecting the tick box next to each instruction will override the default setting and allow you to exert finer control over how individuals play. They are found by clicking Show Instructions on the Player Instructions section of the Tactics screen. However, bear in mind when using team instructions or touchline instructions to alter tactics or adapt tactics during matches that any ticked player instructions will need to be changed separately.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/86334-detailed-explanation-set-pieces.html
*Credit to guidetofootballmanager.com website
*a bit long but definitely useful in setting set pieces.

Detailed explanation on Set Pieces

Setting up set pieces can easily be a neglected part of your tactics. However, goals from dead ball situations can often be the difference between a defeat and a draw, or a draw and a win. Therefore taking the short time to set up set piece instructions can add several points across the course of a season. This can be done by selecting Set Pieces from the Tactics screen. You should select a list of several takers for each type of set piece by so that appropriate players are used when the best takers are not on the pitch. This is done by dragging player names into the panels on the right. The target area for each type of set piece can be selected on these panels by ticking Aim at, while clicking Edit Set Piece Instructions will enable you to set up player positioning. Penalty takers are selected separately on the Penalty Takers section of the Tactics screen. Guidelines on choosing set piece takers and instructions are discussed below.

DISCUSSION & WORKSHOP THREADS

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ikan007s-tactical-discussion-help-thread.html
This thread is for anyone to discuss their tactics, what they want to do with their own tactics, posting their best results for possession or CCC's in competitive matches to get feedback or tips on how to replicate certain things in their own tactics.

I will also try and offer assistance in creating your own tactics or anything regarding tactics you would like to know. This will also allow tacticians to discuss their new tactics and pick up tips for their own tactics and for them to help new and budding tacticians!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics-training/85738-coaches-guide-galaxy.html

Good day to everyone, this is a thread dedicated to the best coaches you can find in the game in their respective positions! As I play through Fm12 (loading different nations will add new and different coaches) I will update the thread as I go along (I know that I have not and will not list all the coaches so please feel free to add your suggestions as well)

I have not worried too much about scouts as they are quite easy to come by but I will have a specific heading for them with a few of the great ones that are available:

If you cannot find some of these coaches (its the same as the size of the database and nations you load up for players) its means what I mentioned before
smile.gif

Some coaches can perform more than 1 task but I suggest getting at least 1 coach per training specialization (if possible) to get the best out of him/her! A tip as well! Sign a coach that has good mental training stats along with the D,M,D stats and select him/her to train all categories!

Assistant Managers like Valdir De Moraes are also great coaches! I will make a AM sub heading in the future.

Coach Calculator
smile.gif
use this to determine the star ratings of the coaches you wish to sign before hand!

FM Coach Calculator

I hope you can find this useful, cheers

TEAM THREADS

TRAINING THREADS

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ics-training/84281-duncs-training-fm2012.html

Future amazingly badass picture, will be made once I decide what I want on it -

Medium Workload Schedules

Dunc's Training - Youth Schedules - FM2012 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

30+ Year old Schedules

Part Time Schedules

Hey guys,

After the great support I got for my FM2011 training schedules, they are back, bigger and better than before!

Well.. ok, they will be! I am currently working on some at the moment in the demo, but under 6 months isn't really enough time for me to fully test them. I am going to work on them fully until FM2012 comes out, so.. 8 days, unless I get it early..
wink.gif
I will then release a beta version, followed by a more refined and polished set of schedules, which I can actually test fully over a few seasons.

Anyway, enough waffle from me. Hopefully I will be able to produce schedules that everyone loves and makes all your players ****-freakin-hot, but to do that, I need your input. Rather than just say 'Ur a ****, ur schedz are ****, so **** a beaver' you could tell me what you have seen from my schedules, what you would prefer to see, what you think is missing, and how you, personally, would improve it. I am always grateful of input and feedback, positive or negative, both are needed for this to grow into the best possible set of schedules.

So, as we can't/shouldn't, make threads with nothing to show for it, I will be releasing, in around a hour, a set of schedules for you to use in your demo. They won't be great, they won't make your players raise by 20000 ability in a month, but they will do the job for the demo, and give me a foundation to build my future schedules on and for people to give me feed back. These are very very early schedules, so don't expect wonders.
smile.gif
Feel free to use them, or not, the choice is yours.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...cs-training/84334-costas-training-2012-a.html

i to everyone,
For second season in a row I uploaded my training schedules in order to share them and of course to improve them.
The 12.3 version contains the following schedules:

SENIOR TRAINING
- Goalkeeper
- Centerback (Centerback schedule with no shooting training. In FM 2012 composure gets trained by Tactics slider so no need to get individual training anymore)
- Fullback
- Defensive Midfielder
- Midfielder
- Attacking midfielder
- Winger
- Fast Striker
- Targetman
- Pre Season Defenders
- Pre Season Midfielders
- Pre Season Forwards
- Injury Recovery: Unlike irl, in FM how hard or not a training schedule is does not affect a player's fitness. As a result the injury recovery schedule won't help your players regain their fitness after an injury but will help them avoid another injury during their recovery period.

YOUTH TRAINING
- Goalkeeper
- Centerback
- Fullback
- Defensive Midfielder
- Midfielder
- Attacking midfielder
- Winger
- Striker
- Pre Season Defenders
- Pre Season Midfielders
- Pre Season Forwards
Unlike what happened at senior training, after running some tests, I observed that altering workload from heavy to very heavy doesn't have a significant effect on the number of injuries suffered. So I realised to keep workload at very heavy but if anyone faces injury problems please inform me!
- Injury Recovery

PART TIME TRAINING
- Goalkeeper
- Centerback
- Fullback
- Defensive Midfielder
- Midfielder
- Attacking midfielder
- Winger
- Striker

Changes from version 12.1 to 12.2:
- Youth schedules added
- Small changes made in every schedule.

Changes from version 12.2 to 12.3:
SENIOR TRAINING:
YOUTH TRAINING
- Injury Recovery schedule added.
- Preseason schedules added.
PART TIME TRAINING
- Part time schedules added

TBH TRAINING SCHEDULES
Welcome to my training section.

Here you will find some uploaded schedules, schedules with the aim to form players into the desired roles. When looking at the different roles, bare in mind that these are NOT synonym to the ones found in the wizard. Instead, these are to be looked at as they are in real life. For instance, in midfield, we use not Central Midfielder as in my opinion, a central midfielder on a support duty within a balanced appraoch IS in fact a Box 2 box midfielder or if used in on defensive duty with hard tackling, then he IS actually a ball winner sitting deep etc etc.

Download Link

Cllick here, then scroll down the end of the post

When will I see result ?

It depends. A common misunderstanding is that training schedule it self raises the Current Ability. This is not the case. The workload of the training along with the quality of the coaches, the mental stats of the player, his overall ambition to become better, the facilities, the quality of the coaches along with the most important part, the match practice are those factors that really matter. When you get these right, the players gets better and if using a training schedule that is well though out, you as a coach have the ability to make sure he gets more skillful in areas that not only he benefits form, but also in a way that suit the way you approach the game

What schedules should I use ?

This is up to you. If playing a direct quick counter game, then perhaps its better to train the MCs into 2 Box2Box and one anchorman. If playing a fluid control based 442, then perhaps the approach will be different. In my current save with Bristol Rovers, I am using really quick wingers, wingers without any defensive skills. As these are quite easy to get and they perform well in the lower divisions, it might be that I need to focus on bringing in and forming my DMC/MC newgenes and young guns into more defensive players. If wanting to use a playmaker, he should probably be a Deep or Defensive one and the other one would probably be a ball winner.

So you see, its all about the approach
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...lory-training-schedules-redemptor-fm2012.html
Road to Glory Training Schedules by RedemPtor - FM2012
Based on the sucess I achieved with my Training Schedules (which I did not share
wink.gif
) in FM 2011, I decided to slightly adapt them for FM 2012 (as there as some changes in training types affecting different attributes) and share them with this amazing community. These schedules are the result of a lot of studying of different training guides, but are totally of my creation. I decided to call them "Road to Glory", as it was exactly that what happened with my experience in FM 2011, starting with Sporting CP (Portugal), my passion club, and ending up winning ALL competitions (including Champions League) 2 seasons in a row, with Manchester City. I totally believe that my balanced and expert Training Schedules played a decisive part on this sucess and will certainly work in FM 2012.

I have designed both Senior and Youth Squads Training Schedules as follows:

Road to Glory [Senior Squad] Training Schedules include the following categories:

• Pre-Season GK (meant for Goalkeepers during pre-season period)
  • Pre-Season FP (meant for all Field Players during pre-season period)
Note: I usually withdraw players from Pre-season schedules, only after the 2nd official game of the season.

• Goalkeeper
  • Side Back (this training schedule is designed BOTH for defensive or offensive side defenders)
  • Centre Back
  • DEF Midfielder (meant for midfielders, whose main task is to recover balls and serve as "First-aid" while defending)
  • Side Midfielder (balanced training schedule for BOTH defensive and offensive tasks)
  • Midfielder (designed for all-round Central Midfielders)
  • ATT Midfielder (training schedule for your maestro, playmaker or whatever you want to call him
    grin.gif
    )
  • Winger (designed for wingers to develop running, dribbling and crossing skills)
  • Power Striker (designed for strikers with a strong physical presence)
  • Speed Striker (designed for strikers who can move past defenders like a lightning bolt)
Road to Glory [Youth Squad] Training Schedules include the following categories:

• Goalkeeper
  • Side Back (this training schedule is designed BOTH for defensive or offensive side defenders)
  • Centre Back
  • DEF Midfielder (meant for midfielders, whose main task is to recover balls and serve as "First-aid" while defending)
  • Side Midfielder (balanced training schedule for BOTH defensive and offensive tasks)
  • Midfielder (designed for all-round Central Midfielders)
  • ATT Midfielder (training schedule for your maestro, playmaker or whatever you want to call him
    slitty.gif
    )
  • Winger (designed for wingers to develop running, dribbling and crossing skills)
  • Power Striker (designed for strikers with a strong physical presence)
  • Speed Striker (designed for strikers who can move past defenders like a lightning bolt)

TACTIC THREADS

THE WORKSHOPS & EMULATIONS
chalkboard.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...722-better-halfs-tactics-training-center.html

THE BETTER HALFS 2012 TACTIC CENTER

Click here to view the original image of 620x145px.
bannerhh.png

Welcome to my tactic center. Here, you will find all my uploaded tactics and training schedules for Football Manager 2012. As you see, this opening seves as a index of the uploades, providing links to each and every one of them as they are posted in seperate posts. Click the spoiler to get a preview of the tactics and then, if it has caught your interest, click the link to get to the post explaining more indepth ( and where the download is found)

THREAD INDEX
(-click the links to get to the tactics, click the spoilers preview)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...enal-1930s-renovation-tactic-3-2-2-2-1-a.html

This tactic is the WM from the classic arsenal team of the 1930’s and was used up until the 60’s in England- The formation could be described as a 3-2-2-2-1 or a 3-2-5.

This is the second in a series of tactics that I’ll be making looking at renovating classic tactics from teams of the past. Previously I had made a renovation of the classic Catenaccio tactic of the 1960’s (which can be seen here for people who like defensive football as much as me: Grande Inter 1963-1967. Unbeaten tactic. ) - a defensive tactic that was used with huge success by the two managers of the Milanese teams- Inter (with Herrera) and Milan (Rocco). I will later try to recreate- total football, zona mista and other classic tactical systems.
But first I’ve made a tactic that is possibly the oldest tactic that could be created in modern day football (before that teams always played with 2 at the back and 5 up front, this changed due to the change in the offside rule - which before 1925 had required three opposing players be between an opponent and the goal when the ball was played)

Here is some background that I’ve paraphrased from this website Formation Renovation: Arsenal 1930-1934 | The Other 87 about the WM and the legendary arsenal team of the 1930’s:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/87080-brazil-1970-4-2-4-a.html
They won the World Cup and they are perhaps the greatest team of all time because of the way they played the beautiful game - elevated to a true artform. This is the encapsulation of everybody's football dreams before or since. This is the side against which all others are measured. Only the modern Barcelona, or the Brazil team of 1958 could be perhaps compared to this team.

Essentially it was:

----- Clodoaldo ----- Gérson -----

------------ Pelé ------------

Jairzinho ---- Tostão ---- Rivelino

But only Jairzinho was really an out-and-out forward. Tostão was a number 10 for his club - not a center-forward and Rivelino was a withdrawn left-wing here and a number 10 for his club.

Similarly Gerson and Clodoaldo, while both deep-lying midfielders on paper, had very different roles.

While some people would refer to it as a 4-3-3 it was really a very flexible midfield where Pelé, Gérson, Tostão and Rivelino all played on both sides of the ball. Curiously, Clodoaldo, the one who played almost exclusively on the defensive side, scored his only career goal for Brazil at the World Cup, whereas Jairzinho of course scored in every game.

Tostao's job was all about creating space for others, hustling, sacrificing for the team.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...92-recreation-tactic-ussr-total-football.html

USSR total football

In this instalment of my series of recreation tactics I’ve decided to re create Valeriy Lobanovskyji’s Dynamo Kyiev team of the 70’s and the 80’s- a sort of USSR total football.

For more information on total football and other well known tactics I've written a thread here: A brief history of football tactics

A background on the tactic:
Like the great Ajax side of the early 1970’s the team of Dynamo Kyiev at a similar time also focused on a very fluid way of playing- what Lobanovskji called universality. He like Ajax wanted his forwards to defend and his defenders to attack; he did not see football as positions but about getting the ball back and keeping possession.
“Like Michaels Ajax, Lobanovskji’s Dynamo could press, seeking to pen their opponents in and win the ball high up the field, but they were also perfectly capable of sitting deep and hitting on the counter attack” Indeed Lobanovskji often would say that it is easier to counter attack in any sport than to attack from the start.

I've had many games using this tactic where I have won by more than 5 goals, using different teams of various levels including the Semi Pro- Paris FC.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...2-grande-inter-1963-1967-unbeaten-tactic.html

Under construction, the changes made it worse.

link442.png

link424.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...training/86347-my-man-utd-patch-12-0-4-a.html

Hi guys..

I would like to introduce my new tactic in Football Manager 2012. First of all, thanks a lots to Sean and Co. for offering a good price of FM2012 which for the first time I bought the game from this site. Thank you guys.

Now, straight to the point. My usual and favorite team in FM is Manchester United. So, I developed a tactic based on this team's ability. So, I didn't know if it will give the same result when you test it with lower team or the others. Sorry for that guys.

Information about this tactic:

A. Formation: 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...d-make-you-become-alice-enjoy-wonderland.html

Zero Sea‘s Wonderland V4
(training schedule V2, Players Filter V3)

Please note:

Anyone can share my tactics without asking me for permission.

Try not to tweak my tactic. Please use the original tactic for at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance. If not, dont blame on my tactic if the results you have is not what you want it to be.
But you can tweak corner tactic,I did not concentrate in it,so it may be not the best corner tactic out there.

Hello!Everyone.
I'm sorry for my poor English,I use translation software sometimes.
Thanks Xiaoici for his help

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thank you so much for your tests!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-4-2-2-2-il-devasto-untick-target-man-xd.html

2012 versionof "il Devasto" has a few significant changes compared to version 2011. The first concerns the direction of the passing set to "bothsides" to exploit fully the contribution of the two wingers that, unlike past version, will have more CCC but they make so many assists also:
PLAYERS:

(
IMPORTANT: pace, stamina, passing, acceleration, ball control, technique are essential skills for all the role, especially for centrals defenders, wings and right striker. Also, as per my tactics, that is always said to avoid players who among the "preferred shares" the shot from distance , CR7 is an exception )

-
GK: the best you can find. I suggest you give strong consideration to the following values​​: one on one, position, concentration.

-
FB:
a)
meduim-low reputation teams: I suggest you put aside the typical values ​​of the "Brazilian" full back to give space to the substance. It means you should focus on defensive qualities like marking, tackling, position, without the ball and concentration. and not on offensive skills like cross, technique, passing, dribbling.

b)
medium-high reputation teams:In this case, I suggest you to take into consideration those fb that, as values, have a right mix of defensive and offensive skills.

-
CB: The best you can buy. Moreover, the right central defender must be high and good in the air (at least 16) .

-
MC:
a)
meduim-low reputation teams: you should focus on Marking (at least 12), determination, tackling (at least 13), passing (at least 15), without the ball are the skills you need to consider. In short, forget the fantasy, dribbling and forget tc.

b)
medium-high reputation teams: is the same as above, except that in "contrast", one of the two can have a little bit less than 13.

-
WINGERS: acceleration, pace (at least 14), steps (at least 13), cross (at least 13), finishing (at least 12), technique, ballcontrol, dribbling, fantasy, without the ball and team play. In this role, you can also adjust the TC but they have all the appropriate values ​​in the "quality" that I wrote. (Pastore, in the last edition, became the best winger right of the game)

-
RIGHT STRIKER: pace (at least 15), finalization, composure, intuition, without the ball, dribbling, technique.

-
LEFT STRIKER: may be a little slower than the right, but must have at least 13/14 in passing. Consider, for the rest, the str skills.
link4231.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...8-jp-woodys-germany-style-tactics-2012-a.html
INTRODUCTION

Well im back with an old favorite, the Germany style tactics which i first created back in 2010 during the World Cup. These are quite different from those tactics although they do keep the 4-2-3-1 formation and attractive attacking football from the original ones. I created them originally using Liverpool, after 2 consecutive league titles i decided to test them further with Heerenveen in Holland.

With Heerenveen i was predicted to finish 7th by the media and was 100/1 to win the league, so a fairly average team in Holland. Add to that i sold my best player to Twente for 5m it was certainly going to be a challenge. The challenge was met though, the team stormed to the league title playing lovely attacking and most importantly winning football. It was double success too as the Dutch cup was also won. The tactic works amazingly well (even if i do say so myself) particularly at home were we won every single game fairly comfortably, even against the big teams in Holland, Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord etc.

The tactic as usual for me is designed for the lazy ******* which i am. No special instructions needed. Its designed totally using the wizard so you can use shouts if you wish although i must stress i never once used them. Its simply plug it in and play.

PLAYER ATTRIBUTES:

GOALKEEPER: Reflexes, Handling, One on Ones

FULLBACKS: Tackling, Marking, Crossing

CENTRE BACK (cover): Heading, Strength, Concentration.

CENTRE BACK: Heading, Pace, Concentration

CENTRE MIDFIELD: Tackling, Creativity, Passing

WINGERS: Crossing, Dribbling, Pace/Acceleration

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER: Dribbling, Flair, Technique

ADVANCED FORWARD: Finishing, Heading, Decisions

Those are just a guide for people who need advice on which players to go for, not rule of thumb by any means so feel free to buy who you want if you so wish.

NEED TO KNOW:

1. Don't Use Opposition Instructions.

2. Small pitch used.

3. Match Preparation to be given to your assistant.

4. Use for both home and away, don't change anything.

5. No shouts used.

TEAM TALKS:

One of the big improvements this year for me is the teamtalks. Now you can give a team teamtalk then also an individual one if you don't think your message is being drilled in. You now get to see players reactions too so you have plenty of opportunity to send your players out positively. You can always give it to the assistant if you don't feel up to it.

I hope you find success with these tactics as i have. Look forward to hearing your feedback. JP.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...cs-training/84096-pure-perfection%99-ccc.html

ood day all, this is the next version of the CCC Heaven I created a few weeks ago.

If you have any sort of tactic requests, please PM me and I will try and assist you!

Formation:

THE DEEP 4231
linkdeep4231.png

link4123.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...5885-brobs17-fm12-flawless-tactic-12-1-a.html

Brobs17 FM12 Flawless Tactic 12.1
Hello guys, as many other tactic makers have released their take on FM12 12.0.4 patch and the fact that sooo many people are inboxing me to make a tactic for the first patch of FM 12 I thought I better respond and make you guys a tactic on par with my previous 11.3 ultimate tactic! Well look no further as the process is now complete and I'm bringing out a tactic which again complements EVERY team, I just want to reiterate that point that any team can use this tactic.

THE 41221
link41221.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...training/86938-mr-hough-boots-*****-fm12.html

Here is my new tactic it's Called Boots To ***** and the Name Comes From The Rocks New Saying.....

I have been looking around other people tactics trying to get an idea of what to do for mine and what kind of set ups the most popular ones have, I then Stumbled across a little tactic called Vudu Caos, I liked the set up and decided to use a few of this ideas in my tactic, Like Fullback settings and winger settings So thank you Vodu for your Excellent work in your tactic.

This new Tactic is a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and as i stated is used my many big teams, It is very solid in defence as well cracking up front so its in my eyes the Perfect Balance between Defence and Attack.

I have set up Player Filters for you to download, All you do is download the filters you want and put them in
icon_biggrin.gif
ocuments/Sports Interactive/FM12/Filters and then go to Filters in your game and load them in, If you don't have a Filter Folder in your FM12 File create one.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...aining/84547-kofloks-goals-galore-2012-a.html
GOALS GALORE 2012

Just a little heads up. This is not a Barcelona tactic. It won't give you 100 pass on midfielders. It won't give you constant 70% possession.
The main focus in this tactic is to attack as a unit, creating plenty of clear cut chances and if you're lucky : score some friggin goals. I'm fine in having ~50% possession as long as I create at least 3-5 CCC in every game.
So, if you're looking to 'control' like Barca, look elsewhere, but if you want to score like Barca, this may be the right place to look.

The Formation
Same as last year's, it's a 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 / whatever formation you want to call it.

Click here to view the original image of 800x410px.
gg12d.jpg

link4312.png

Last edited:
Awsome four of my recreation tactics are up here, glad that they can be shared with others wanting to recreate old styles of play :) Thank you to the better half for that! Will add more to the Catenaccio styles.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm totally new in this forum (which is absolutly awesome by the way)
As a fan of Milan, I'm looking for a pretty good 4-1-2-1-2 tactic. Stann's Clinical possession is great but to me it looks like having a major drawback at the possession which is often lower to the oppposition's. May be could an expert have a special look at this :)
I tried my self but I fixed the problem only at the cost of poor scoring :s

Hi guys, I'm totally new in this forum (which is absolutly awesome by the way)
As a fan of Milan, I'm looking for a pretty good 4-1-2-1-2 tactic. Stann's Clinical possession is great but to me it looks like having a major drawback at the possession which is often lower to the oppposition's. May be could an expert have a special look at this :)
I tried my self but I fixed the problem only at the cost of poor scoring :s

This is exactly what you're looking for:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/87493-recreation-tactic-sacchis-milan.html

Made by maxy67

Thanks a lot man. I didn't look at it since I was pretty sur Saccchi's Milan played a flat 4-4-2.
Thanks maxy67 as well, will give it a try and feed back in the tactic's thread.

Will be updating this thread tomorrow, making it a 12.2.2 exlulsive thread ( reagrding tactics that is).

Feel free to post links to tactics here in this section that you feel deserve to be mentioned

Cheers