Tactics: Try yourself, everyone has different contributions.

BorussiaFMguy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am a guy who has been playing FM since Football Manager 14, and I really kicked off after the launch of 2015.. But it was not due to my own success, I was just picking out tactics out of the internet and putting them in my game and I thought that was alright. Sure, if you want to test out something different it would make sense, but to MAKE that tactic YOUR own it really kills the game.

The reason many get bored is that there is nothing else to try in the game if you are just winning, and that is kind of wrong. Look for many ways to improve how you yourself can try to submerge yourself into the depths of the game and understand how it works.

I have recently downloaded the FWL Premiership, it consists of all the Major teams such as Arsenal, United, Barcelona, Madrid, De Madrid, Milan, Juventus, Chelsea, etc.

How I went about to make my new tactic which I am currently using is:-

1) I took the lowest ranked team in terms of Media prediction, what this will allow is that you to develop your tactic freely without any real threat of getting fired or anything at the start. In my case, Corinthians were predicted 18.

2) Secondly I made a random tactic of my choice, at first I made only 1 variation, 4-1-1-3-1, something I am familiar about to test how the engine works. ( Massive credits to a Youtuber for teaching me how to create a tactic, I hold no credits for the next point )

3) I played a friendly with that tactic, at Comprehensive and in 3D to understand how my players were, and tweaking their personal instructions, for example for me Danllo was playing too solo and was taking risky passes, so I tweaked his instructions to suit my team. ALSO I PLAYED THIS FRIENDLY WITHOUT ANY TEAM INSTRUCTIONS TO SEE HOW DOES IT GO. SLOWLY PUTTING 1-2 TEAM INSTRUCTIONS TO SEE THEIR AFFECT.

4) I lost to my own reserves team.. ._. 0-1, but I understood the basics pretty well but I knew now what to work on in order to improve.

Fast forward into my 4th match of the season.

-) Away win VS Sevilla (1-2)
-) Home win VS SLB (2-1)
-) Won on penalties in a cup game where I had my main players rested (1-1) Honestly, learnt a lot from a bad performance.
-) DREW WITH PARIS SAINT GERMAIN (0-0) I fielded my defensive tactic changing into a 4-2-1-2-1 in order to stop their onslaught.
-) Just right now defeated Arsenal (1-0) with a Counter tactic and actually, it could have been 2-0 but I am very pleased with that result as I know that we are capable.

Currently we, The Corinthians are leading with 10 points, following us with the same goal difference and points (9 and 8 respectively) are Real Madrid and Chelsea.

My point is not to boast about what I am achieving with a team predicted to be relegating. It's for people to understand while its fun to try out tactics of others, making it your own and using it throughout ruins the fun of the game and hope you understand.

I will be adding my results soon, United, Atletico Madrid and Milan. I have my 2 major exams tomorrow and day after so will be bringing you guys more on this tread.

Peace!
(Everyone has something or another which they can use to change the game, just need to work hard)

MASSIVE MATCH UPDATE:

Augusto powers one from a tight angle and gets Corinthians back into the match at 60 minutes!

Corinthians 1- United 1 (60)

Dude... it's a tactic sharing forum...

There are many other sub forums where your thread would look more appropriate...

I am really sorry, sorry. I need to be more smart about what I say. :/