Tactis - Will anything work after a while?

Reaction score
Ive been asking around for tactics for my QPR file, asking my friends, asking on this site and others .... i always get different answers. One of my mated reckons that if you stick with the same tactic (provided its not utter tosh, eg CM on the right etc.) then after a few games the team will adapt and start playing well!

Is this right? cos ive tried changing my tactics alot, and maybe thats y my team never seem to win. I kept a plain simple, borin 4 4 2 tactic for a few games and started winning, not every game, but about 5/8.

anyone got a view in this? ...

Last edited:
u need to have good basic tactic but also use the match preperation, once you get the match preperation so it is all fluid u will notice the difference

With any new tactic players need time to adapt. So if you give them a new tactic for one game and then another tactic for the next they are never going to get use to them. I personally setup 4 to 5 different tactics in the Tactics Creator so they can get use to them in training. Once they are comfortable with all these you should be able to swap your tactics around as much as you like. But from the start stick with one tactic so they can get use to it.