Taida's database download & request thread.

taida

Powerful Striker
Reaction score
Yes, so any databases I make, I will put up on this thread.

Real
Andorra (Done without the patches)
View attachment 106784
View attachment 105683
View attachment 104725

Fantasy country replaced in italics
Celtica Reunion replaced by Celtica

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will also do any requests, granted they haven't been done or can't be found, just a few rules :)

1. If you want a specific league done, please link me to the league system. I.E; If you, say, want the San Marino leagues playable, I'll need the San Marino League Pyramid/System link so I can make it accurate
2. If you want the budget of a team increased/decreased, then state the team and how much you want it increased/decreased by.
3. If it's a player you want created, then follow this template;

Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Ethinicity:
Hair Colour:
Skin Colour:
Preferred Moves:
Height:
Weight:
Positions:
Right Foot/Left Foot:
CA/PA:
Nation he has Declared for:
Languages Spoken:
Favoured Clubs:
Favoured Personel:
Attributes;
[list them, whichever ones you don't list will have a random value inserted.]

And also state what team and how much you want him to earn [if you want him to start in a team, of course.]

4. If you want a team, then state everything you can. Name, Year founded, colours, etc. but I cannot make the kits.
5. Stadiums, again, I can do. I'll need the following;

Capacity;
City;
Owner;
Seating Capacity;

6. I will NOT [I repeat; NOT] be doing any sort of transfer updates. So don't waste your time asking. ;)
7. Please limit the requests to one at a time. Any more than that at a time and I'm prone to making mistakes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And I know there are a few of these threads going around, but I do want to help ;). [The template for the player was taken from the Alcarazs, Luke Cro, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99 request thread.]

Last edited:
Hey taida,this question is definitely WAY outa line/thread/topic that you have started...bt since u got skilz,lemmi ask you!lol
;-)
once i have made changes with the game editor,what steps do i follow so that it changes a new game's content.
coz everytime i try makin changes to my database& start a new game,i usualy see no changes.
So how do i go about the whole process of changin my game content?
Thank u in advance.

Hey taida,this question is definitely WAY outa line/thread/topic that you have started...bt since u got skilz,lemmi ask you!lol
;-)
once i have made changes with the game editor,what steps do i follow so that it changes a new game's content.
coz everytime i try makin changes to my database& start a new game,i usualy see no changes.
Thank u in advance.

Do you click the change tick box once you've pressed the start new game button?

;-)
Thank u in advance.
OK well first off, obviously you have to save the data. If you've not done that, then you will have to =P.
If you have, make sure it's saved in this folder here (C:\Documents and Settings\*YOURNAME*\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager\editor data).
If it is, then as tiraths said, you should tick the box that says [I think] "select editor data files" (you see it when you begin a new game.)
Then you should be able to see your database change/editor data. If that is ticked, then everything should be fine.

;-)
Thank u in advance.

Most of these elemntary mistakes are answered by Nick Main in his Various Editing Difficulties thread which is a sticky,do check that out,it should answer most of ur problems

Hiya, this might sound abit daft because there's already a league on fm but Wales is currently really shoddy, if you research how the league system changed at end of season loads of good teams such as Rhyl got relegated, any chance you could create a 2 tier Welsh division system ?

I'll get you all the team info you need if needed i play for Welshpool and they've been relegated from the premier division to second division (cymru alliance) so i'd really like to play this and i'm guessing many other Welsh FM players would love it :D

Hiya, this might sound abit daft because there's already a league on fm but Wales is currently really shoddy, if you research how the league system changed at end of season loads of good teams such as Rhyl got relegated, any chance you could create a 2 tier Welsh division system ?

I'll get you all the team info you need if needed i play for Welshpool and they've been relegated from the premier division to second division (cymru alliance) so i'd really like to play this and i'm guessing many other Welsh FM players would love it :D

Really,my dad lived in Wales and went to watch Welshpool play all the time,what is ur name fella?

Not a problem :) I'll have a look at the league system and get started :)

Football-Fanatic, after much failure from my internet [>.<] it's done. If there's anything on it you want changed, just let me know :)

I'm on it ;)

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Bosnia and Herzegovina database [with correct names] has been added to the OP.

Not a problem ;) Just let me know if there's any problems :)

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:08 PM ----------

I've just noticed two problems with the Bosnia and Herzegovina one.

1. There is no Transfer Window, which means it is impossible to loan a player.
2. During the league, rather than being listed on goal difference, then goals scored, it just lists them in team name. Meaning a team with a higher goal difference than another may be relegated because of their name.

I'll fix that then put it back up.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Problem fixed.

So you guys know, I'm still doing these lol. :p

Armenian Leagues added to the OP.

Could you make this team?

Club Template

Team Name: Lisburn Young Boys
Short Name: Lisburn
Nickname: The LYB
Year Founded: 2010
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Semi professional
Balence: Blue square premier level- average
Transfer Budget: same as above
Wage Budget: same as above
Basic Colours Home: Red and White
Basic Colours Away: All white
Basic Colours Third: Striped green and black
Relationships: Manchester United (good) FC united (good)
Affiliations: Manchester United
Club replaced: Corby
League: Blue Square North

Stadium Template

Stadium Name: Lisburn Avenue
Stadium City: Lisburn
Stadium Owner: Lisburn Young Boys
Stadium Capacity: 1500 seated
Stadium Capacity Limit: 20000
Year Stadium Built:2010

No players in the actual team apart from this one...:

Full Name: Nathan Holland
Date of Birth: 30/09/1992
Place of Birth: Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Ethinicity: White
Hair Colour: Strawberry blonde/ginger
Skin Colour: White
Preferred Moves: Any
Height: 6"0
Weight: 75 kg- 11.8 stone
Positions: AML and Striker
Right Foot/Left Foot: Right
CA/PA:
Nation he has Declared for: Northern Ireland
Languages Spoken: English
Favoured Clubs: Manchester United- FC united of manchester
Favoured Personel: Zinedine Zidane
Attributes: Finishing- 17
Pace- 15
Acceleration- 15
Natural fitness- 12

It would be very much appreciated if you could make this for me? :) thanks in advance.