rkeane16

Reaction score
Hi guys, my man united scouts found this guy and says he'll be a good signing. Anyone here ever got him before and was he any good?

Seems like a unpolished gem, though.

good find mate will b a gd signing for a the lower premier league teams

Never had him in FM although he was in my Ultimate Team thing on Fifa 09 he was good big tall striker guy.

i've only ever signed 1 asian player he was the south korean captin who was 33 or somthing so he was getting on abit i was tempted to load all players from japan but i thought it was prob pointless as most wont get work permits

he a great substitute for my barca team , mostly he assist but still, .and after singing him i had a great income from the asians ; P

i signed him with inter milan in the 3rd season and he turned out pretty average, but he still got games in a team with the likes of guardado,sanchez,rooney,benzema,ibrahimovic on my squad, buy him early on and hes pretty worthwhile

I don't like him

Had him for Zaragoza and did ****** all so dropped him in favour of Palacio and Marquinhos

Morimato is destined to get an Italian citizenship and in the next few years is/would be a good player for the italian national team in fm2009, alot of people i know who have been italian managers rate him highly!

For me he is Fiorentina's top goalscorer 7 seasons in. It is also worth a mention they are the Serie A champions.