Take A Screenshot of FM 2009

had no idea it could be done that way, i been using paint to do my screenshots lol

thnax

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

tnax

Thanks mate, I'd been doing it the old fashioned way before, feel like a f*cking dinosaur;)

i want to make a screen shot of my fm 2009 fiel to show people where i am going wrong, in trying to load new ****** skins

tryed your advice for posting screenshot but still not working for me any ideas im running vista premium

Let me try that out.....
My custom team in League 2. I used data editor to steal the young hot prospects from the Premier League and other higher leagues. ;)

i keep getting a small box with properties writen at the top heading and options for camera assisted solutions i think it says!!!! wtf?

I have tried that but i think my F9 key is busted cause it didn't save squat if i upload my tactic can i ask for someone to do me a screenshot or is that asking too much?

Ive just tried that and still the same result ziltch nadda nothing at all maybe my computer doesn't want me to share my tactics or something.