Take Me Out

Do you like Take Me Out?

• Yes

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
Love it.

The Wizard was my favourite person this season.

He should choose the little one on the far left.

That Jennifer had a mouth on her, but she was bang tidy.

Don't necessarily watch the show, but if nothing else is on and I'm not going out, then sure, I'll give it a watch.

Paddy is a lad afterall.

Jonathon Ross somes it up quite well

Am about to watch Take Me Out. Possibly the greatest. TV show in history. Possibly the worst. Unmissable either way.

Mr McGuinness is a legend but its a rubbish programme.

Just a bunch of sad, desperate but attractive ladies pining to be wanted.....has a tinge of desperation about it......to be fair, MOST of them lasses would get a lad of some sort in Newcastle ;) haha! :)

The second guy on Saturday (Was from Bmouth), did us no favours. We're better looking than that honest!

That geeky lad playing table tennis.. that was hilarious!

I watch it and find it pretty good TV but there is a reason why all them lasses are single.

Man: I own my own company and i treat my Girlfriends really well and i have never hit any of them or cheated on them.
Girl: Nah dont like that (turns off light).

What im getting at is they are way way way too picky and make no sence at all.

I watch it and find it pretty good TV but there is a reason why all them lasses are single.

Man: I own my own company and i treat my Girlfriends really well and i have never hit any of them or cheated on them.
Girl: Nah dont like that (turns off light).

What im getting at is they are way way way too picky and make no sence at all.

I might go on and say I get ****** every night, beat all my past women, have no money and live near some bins eating rat ****.

I'm pretty sure some of the desperate bints on the show would leave their lights on.