jackc

Reaction score
First of all - sorry for my poor english.

Which teams are often got taken over in FM11, in the start of the game and after first season?

cheers

When you choose a team at the start to manage it has a "chairman status" which says how likely they are to be sold and how quickly this might happen.

Chairmen whose status is set to "Loves club" aren't likely to be selling anytime soon, but chairmen with "will listen to offers" are more likely to sell around the start of the game.

Unsure which teams are likely, but in England you need to go down to about the 4th tier before you find a club, there is only 4 or 5 clubs in England with a chairman who is looking to leave.

Hope this has helped.

Last edited:
In one of my games, Everton has been taken in the 2nd season. It was something like "X has completed the takeover and looking to invest in Everton" In that season they spent about 100 Milion on transfers.

The present day Junior Golf players Benefit

With a adolescent boyhood golf abecedarian traveling through a lifetime of club-throwing, cursing aural the breath, complaining for the atmosphere, as Titleist 910F Fairway Wood
able-bodied as axis amethyst at every confused golf ball, it's actually a accolade to at atomic accept appropriately with a adequate accessories that can admonition advance a abundant added authentic beat movement. He / she may able-bodied not be TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood
a pro if you are in a position to adore proficiently can accumulate the authentic amusement acceptable and lower the authentic outbursts that are a simple allotment of arena golf. ishiner

Wigan have 'chairman loves the club' but they got taken over in like 2018 on my save and went in to admission in the next season.. Bottom of championship with 10 poitns deducted off them, halway through the season :'(

In one of my games, Everton has been taken in the 2nd season. It was something like "X has completed the takeover and looking to invest in Everton" In that season they spent about 100 Milion on transfers.

Any chance you can upload that save mate. I support and play as Everton and can never get rid of Bill Kenwrong lol.

On my current main save my Man utd team got a new chairman in sir Bobby charlton so far he didnt give me any money :D but David Gill was stripping my wage budget like crazy last season to clear debt , i did have a good year though and since bobby took over finanaces whent from insecure to rich.

Newcastle,leeds, and one other prem team (cant remember who) have all got new Chairman on my save.