wardy93

Reaction score
Hi, im Newcastle.

And i have finally been taken over at the start of February by a bloke called Dave Flynn. I am 5th in the league. I'm in the final of the League Cup. But got knocked out in the 4th Round by Everton at home.

This guy says he will assess my situation but he may want a new manager(reportedly Alan Curbishley)

But the problem is i havent won in 6games in all competitions!

Any help on how i can keep my job?????:D

Win some games (H)

£10 says you dont get a vendetta against you like i would have if i had made that comment.

All i can advice is maybe change a few of your starting 11 even if they are better than the fringe players, look closely at who you have and think what formation best suits them

if all else fails give up :p

change your name to kevin i will jack it in keegan or alan over rated shearer then you will be a god and wont get sacked

I go with Sean's advice Win some games and don't lose to your nearest rivals

swap your team about a bit, if same team over and over teams think they guaranteed a place and stop performing.

swap your team about a bit, if same team over and over teams think they guaranteed a place and stop performing.

Yes i noticed that i played my same team for like 20 games they got over confident and let goals in alot

Swap your team around alot
and win some games