noobito

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently playing as Leeds United just got into the 2012/13 season i got the usual message that Bates was selling the club.Took awhile for the takeover to take place i was expecting another lesser takeover as i was newly promoted to them premiership at the time.Got a message i wasnt expecting though, The new owners had put a massive 236 million into funds for the club giving me 160 million to play with in the January transfer window.

Being newly promoted i didnt go crazy and sign alot of players mainlly due not many being willing to join me.I did pick up a few players though and managed to finish a respectful 6th in the premiership in my 1st season.Now im just about to start the 2013/14 season and im looking to build a solid outfit for a top 4 finish.

My lineup right now is:

GK - Ochoa/Dudek
LB - Mattock/Luke Young
CB - Ruben/Hyypia/Kilgallon/Stearman
RB - Santon/Luke Young/Stearman
LM - Saviet/Sneijder
CM - Delph
RM - Milner/Sneijder
AMC - Fleck
ST - Keirrison/Aquino/Evans/Agbonlahor

Keirrison, Fleck and Ochoa are the new signings from January and i dont really want to replace any of them as their all young and performed really well since joining.Dudek is about to retire so im gonna need a new backup GK but i shouldnt have a problem finding someone for that role.Agbonlahor, Kilgallon, Ruben and maybe Evans are going to be sold so that should add another 30 million or so to my transfer fund.

Im looking into signing 2 new CB's a DM and a ST for now switching Aquino to LM because hes not performing upfront but played really well on the left when Saviet was injured (scored more from the left than he did upfront).I have around 150 million right now to spend more once i sell off those i dont need nomore.The players im looking at are these:

CB - Sakho/Gonzalo Rodriguez
ST - Hulk
DM - Azpilicueta

All 4 of them would be interested in joining me but before i sign them i was wondering if anyone could recommended anyone else as im not sure about Rodriguez or Azpilicueta just yet.Sakho and Hulk i think i will be signing but the other 2 im not sure about but i do need someone for each of those positions.Maybe a backup for the likes of Fleck and a replacement for Delph as hes not cutting it im sad to say (my only surviving Leeds player) plus hes very injury prone.

Feel free to recommend players for other positions too if you think it can be stronger but remember i am only a uefa cup team right now so the biggest names will not join me.

Hi, I'm currently playing as Leeds United just got into the 2012/13 season i got the usual message that Bates was selling the club.Took awhile for the takeover to take place i was expecting another lesser takeover as i was newly promoted to them premiership at the time.Got a message i wasnt expecting though, The new owners had put a massive 236 million into funds for the club giving me 160 million to play with in the January transfer window.

Being newly promoted i didnt go crazy and sign alot of players mainlly due not many being willing to join me.I did pick up a few players though and managed to finish a respectful 6th in the premiership in my 1st season.Now im just about to start the 2013/14 season and im looking to build a solid outfit for a top 4 finish.

My lineup right now is:

GK - Ochoa/Dudek
LB - Mattock/Luke Young
CB - Ruben/Hyypia/Kilgallon/Stearman
RB - Santon/Luke Young/Stearman
LM - Saviet/Sneijder
CM - Delph
RM - Milner/Sneijder
AMC - Fleck
ST - Keirrison/Aquino/Evans/Agbonlahor

Keirrison, Fleck and Ochoa are the new signings from January and i dont really want to replace any of them as their all young and performed really well since joining.Dudek is about to retire so im gonna need a new backup GK but i shouldnt have a problem finding someone for that role.Agbonlahor, Kilgallon, Ruben and maybe Evans are going to be sold so that should add another 30 million or so to my transfer fund.

Im looking into signing 2 new CB's a DM and a ST for now switching Aquino to LM because hes not performing upfront but played really well on the left when Saviet was injured (scored more from the left than he did upfront).I have around 150 million right now to spend more once i sell off those i dont need nomore.The players im looking at are these:

CB - Sakho/Gonzalo Rodriguez
ST - Hulk
DM - Azpilicueta

All 4 of them would be interested in joining me but before i sign them i was wondering if anyone could recommended anyone else as im not sure about Rodriguez or Azpilicueta just yet.Sakho and Hulk i think i will be signing but the other 2 im not sure about but i do need someone for each of those positions.Maybe a backup for the likes of Fleck and a replacement for Delph as hes not cutting it im sad to say (my only surviving Leeds player) plus hes very injury prone.

Feel free to recommend players for other positions too if you think it can be stronger but remember i am only a uefa cup team right now so the biggest names will not join me.

CB Sakho
ST I would go for Marquinhos
DM Miguel veloso/Vidal/Kacar
Azpilicuete I would use for RB

why cant that happen to me lol, how is aquino performing for you?

Train aquino to AMR and he plays better then on AML

Dudek was 39 when he retired and Hyypia is also 39 coming up to 40 and is set to retire at the end of the season.

Aquino on the left is performing wonders but im only 4 games into the new season.Preseason he scored 4 with 8 assist so far hes scored 4 5 assists and 2 MoM awards so hes doing really well considering how little he sees of the ball.

I signed the 4 players i listed all are performing well.Signing Fazio in January as he was out for 5 month at the start of the season so couldnt bring him in.Managed to pick up Hart as a backup keeper for cheap.Signed Hutton as a backup LB,Marquinhos as a backup ST and picked up Alex on a free as a backup CB until Fazio joins me.

Sold Young for 9 million, Agbonlahor for 15 million, Ruben for 4 million and Kilgallon for 3.5 million.Kept hold of Evans as hes not bad and is really popular in the team.Sold off Saviet though for 18 million which i could hardly turn down as he was backup and only valued at 7 million.

Im only spent 24 million more than i made this season so i still have more than enough to bring in a few big names should i make the champions league.Plan on picking up a few more frees when i get the chance too its a nice way to make some free money if they join you.Sadly i missed out on Akinfeev on a free he went to Milan over me sadly but Alex on a free isnt bad i suppose.