henda11

Reaction score
I have played up to 2022 with Gateshead FC, and i haven't noticed 1 single takeover. Is anyone else having this problem?, is it something in the settings or something?. I just can't recall seeing a takeover in my 10 seasons.

I have played up to 2022 with Gateshead FC, and i haven't noticed 1 single takeover. Is anyone else having this problem?, is it something in the settings or something?. I just can't recall seeing a takeover in my 10 seasons.

There isn't a setting for it, and in both my saves I have done so far my club has at some point been taken over (Although both times I quite shortly after he took over), also seen alot of people that have had takeovers.

But I would have thought you would have to be subscribed to the club to see when they get takenover? So it probably has happened, it just didn't tell you about it :)

takeovers are pure luck i have seen a couple tycoon takeovers on this fm but is very rare

i was taken over in half way though my 4th season, im hearts. a buisness tycoon from london leon eccleston or something bought hearts off romanov for £48m, i now have no debt, expanded my stadium to 25,000 & all top facilities, he never added any transfer money to my budget but i dont really sign that many players.

They don't show up in your news unless related to your club or clubs you are subscribed to. If you check the landmarks in clubs history that is where takeovers, if any show up.

I haven't seen any successful takeovers. Just one failed fan takeover that completely disturbed my season plan. Transfer embargo during January window...and it took until April for the negotiations to break down.

Last edited: