CaptainCrazy

Reaction score
Hi, I want to play a save with Napoli, and be Diego Maradona managing. How can I get the "real" Maradona out of the game, to make it more realistic, without actually deleting him. I just don't want him in this one save.

Hi, I want to play a save with Napoli, and be Diego Maradona managing. How can I get the "real" Maradona out of the game, to make it more realistic, without actually deleting him. I just don't want him in this one save.

Use the editor and delete him off the database. It's the only way to not get him in the game

Delete him in the editor.
Then when you play the next game just untick the box with this editor data.

Use the editor and delete him off the database. It's the only way to not get him in the game

Okey, and if I want him back later on, I have to edit everything about him in again?

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Delete him in the editor.
Then when you play the next game just untick the box with this editor data.

Okey, thanks :)

no what you do is just untick the created database and play the normal one and he will be back init again because although your only making a change is down as a new database as such so when you start a new game you just untick that option :)

If suppose i delete him off the database, wouldn't all his records be deleted as well?

No his records would stand but just wouldnt be able to view him...much like when a player retires you can still see if he was your clubs all time goal scorer or whatever.

knee cap him then but a bullet in his brain or delete him with editor

No his records would stand but just wouldnt be able to view him...much like when a player retires you can still see if he was your clubs all time goal scorer or whatever.

So would I be able to take his place? (A)