Taking a tactic from a computer team

Mugatu

Reaction score
Would love to steal a tactic from the computer! Man u and liverpool seem to play awesome football and get numerous players over 100 passes!
is there a way to take their tactic including all the individual player instructions??
Dont hate on this post lads just a general intresting question, which so far cant find a definitive answer!

I would love to take the computers tactic of passing the ball through my static defence or the one where they get my defender to just stand completely still then take the ball from him. Oh there is also the one where they play a clever ball to nobody which bounces harmlessly towards my defender who gets freaked out, runs away and let's their attacker appear from nowhere.

Anyone know his to set up line that???

LOL! Best FM EVER, IMO!!!
This game can make any square footed defender look like Zinedine in his hayday!!! You gotta apreciate that...

Just do short passing, more roaming and slow tempo, and sign players with good passing, then your players will get over 100 pointless sideway passes if that's really the type of boring football you like.

Or you could hire alex mcleish as assistant and just keep asking his advice, either will work ;)

Just do short passing, more roaming and slow tempo, and sign players with good passing, then your players will get over 100 pointless sideway passes if that's really the type of boring football you like.

Or you could hire alex mcleish as assistant and just keep asking his advice, either will work ;)
I play like that and win :p
Still love how many people are crying about the ME in the beta, biggest issue was sorted last update and I can only imagine the next biggest will be in the next update.(Defenders falling asleep with the ball at their feet)

I'll mention there's a too many passes bug in the beta, though I'd imagine the question comes because that doesn't happen to others, and hence not in the game because it's after a patch with that solved or is the demo. But mentioning in case.