Taking a team from BSS all the way to the premier league ... HELP ???

Coup1980

Reaction score
Good evening everyone hope your all good.

Im currently playing with Dartford and plan to take them to the premier league and further hopefully.
What im looking for is some helpful tips on going through the leagues?
For instance once i get promoted from the BSS to the BSP what kind of players should i look for and where should i look for them at ?

That will work for when i go from BSP to L2 ETC ETC ETC

Any help will be gratefully recieved.

Also does anyone know the best place to look for regens ?

Good evening everyone hope your all good.

Im currently playing with Dartford and plan to take them to the premier league and further hopefully.
What im looking for is some helpful tips on going through the leagues?
For instance once i get promoted from the BSS to the BSP what kind of players should i look for and where should i look for them at ?

That will work for when i go from BSP to L2 ETC ETC ETC

Any help will be gratefully recieved.

Also does anyone know the best place to look for regens ?
I'm doing the same but with Chorley ( Started one league lower so needed a database ) but i always made a few friendly games with teams from the SPL and keep players on short contracts so you can grab new free transfers and loans when promoted.

Can't say what it's like going from BSP to League 2 as i'm currently in BSP after two back-to-back promotions and doing decent in BSP.

Hey there, I took Vauxhall Motors from BSN to Premier, and it was a great challenge! Trick is to try to hold on to those players who deliver the goods (if they're non-contract offer part time contracts) as long as you don't break the bank. Look for English and Scottish players that feature in U21 squads, maybe you strike lucky! Some players that I recall include Jamil Adam that I utilised up to League 1. Play simple tactics or adopt my strategy, find a tactic that scores plenty of goals, after all, LLM is all about who scores the most at the end of the day. I had used Hazza's tactic v1, it was fantastic from L2 to Premier. Now I just finished my first season in the premier league, finishing a decent 13th and winning the League Cup, thus securing Europa Cup for next year. Best of Luck!!